Time Trial No. 53

• Thread starter mwade93
  • 456 comments
Thanks mate that's great, I'm ok for money it's just that supra I can't buy :-( when you share a car is the setup on it?

It's had an oil change and Stotty's tune. I assume that's how you will receive it but I suppose we'll find out later. Good luck.

It's had an oil change and Stotty's tune. I assume that's how you will receive it but I suppose we'll find out later. Good luck.

Thanks mate can't wait to give it a spin and fingers crossed I beat my time then I can give that other one a crack see if I can get a good time.

Almost had you there Chris :grumpy: Missed the 44 by .022 :grumpy:

Still happy my lap time so far :)

One last stint tomorrow.

Enough already... Ron has already got a fantasic time - clearly becoming a grandad again is good for him :lol:

Looking forward to seeing what PD have for the new one on Thursday now... hopefully a good one :D

Nice times guys 👍 I just got a 1:45.314 on Motegi in 31st and a 1:27.208 on Madrid for 19th. I think I can break into the 1:44s and 1:26s but it will take some time.

The car is a dream to drive mate I got 1.45.944 in around 5 laps and I've been half a second up on it, I love it thanks so much mate I was so scared about coming back to racing after so long of being off incase I lost me mojo lol I love GT and my DFGT woo hoo

Just a question for those that don't use any driving aids (and use 0 abs):
Do you make your own tunes? or do you just use the tune that everyone else is using?
I struggled to get my tunes going for this time trial compared to what i normally do.

Last edited:
1.45.832 this car I freaking great!!! 1.45.655 and now it's time for me bed gotta get up at 5 lol goodnight GTPlanet and thanks again Stirling

Last edited:
The car is a dream to drive mate I got 1.45.944 in around 5 laps and I've been half a second up on it, I love it thanks so much mate I was so scared about coming back to racing after so long of being off incase I lost me mojo lol I love GT and my DFGT woo hoo

You obviously haven't lost your touch. I lend you my car and you absolutely thrash my time in it. I'll let you off though. When you're down around 1500th place one more doesn't make much difference. Thank Stotty for the tune. It was a pig to drive beforehand, I can tell you.

Stotty thanks mate with the way you tune you should be in F1 you legend!!! Stirling thanks for the car mate just wish I didn't have to go to sleep wanna keep driving it lol

You obviously haven't lost your touch. I lend you my car and you absolutely thrash my time in it. I'll let you off though. When you're down around 1500th place one more doesn't make much difference. Thank Stotty for the tune. It was a pig to drive beforehand, I can tell you.

Whoops. Sorry.
After a b-spec event i entered the TT for another go, only forgot the change to automatic. Thought i'd run with it to see how i do. Beat my time with a 1:46.163, usually i am quicker with manual but i've only achieved 46.113.

I think i'm about done but would be great to break into 45's

edit1 :Close but no cigar, just did 1:46.024
edit2 :Found better grip at front with a change to camber angle. 1:45.890 (cigar please!)

Last edited:
I am liking the competitive, yet friendly and helping nature of this place... everyone encouraging everyone else.. not something you often see.. :)

I am liking the competitive, yet friendly and helping nature of this place... everyone encouraging everyone else.. not something you often see.. :)

It's great here mate I've only been here around a week or so and I've been made feel so welcome and helped by everyone on here and now I can't keep myself away lol

finally got a woodone after 233 licence loads(game days)!! I can't believe myself doing it...(may have something to do with my messed up childhood!!) but I was so curious to drive the thing so badly:) maybe I'll have a chat about that with my shrink :lol:
Anyway, liked the car, and got a little under my usual 2 secs from the leader.
I guess Amo is 20 years younger than me(if hs was born in 1987), so a second for a decade is a fair handicap i believe.:)
I found this TT really enjoyable, the motegi had everything a thriller with a happy end should have,at least 3 car shifts with the woodone being half a second faster than the yellowhat which in turn was a second faster than the takata, 2.10 update bringing things upside down, server maintenance brakes, the works!:)
well done PD!!👍

It's great here mate I've only been here around a week or so and I've been made feel so welcome and helped by everyone on here and now I can't keep myself away lol

Well thanks to this place.. I went from a 1:51.4xx down to a 1:46.7xx after reading what car to use and the setup for it...

Well thanks to this place.. I went from a 1:51.4xx down to a 1:46.7xx after reading what car to use and the setup for it...

Hey nice one mate that's a good time and its the same with me after lending car/setup my times just got faster and faster

Hey nice one mate that's a good time and its the same with me after lending car/setup my times just got faster and faster

Yeah.. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a Woodone Supra tho.. I've done a search and it won't appear in my used car dealer until day 1900 and i'm only at day 331.. so my only chance is to borrow one.. heh

Yeah.. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a Woodone Supra tho.. I've done a search and it won't appear in my used car dealer until day 1900 and i'm only at day 331.. so my only chance is to borrow one.. heh

Send me a FR to Argon56 and I'll put my Woodone on share when I get home this evening :)

Cheers mate.. I'll send the request through shortly.. I might get to play it quickly before work tomorrow.. heh

Cheers mate.. I'll send the request through shortly.. I might get to play it quickly before work tomorrow.. heh

I reckon it will be available around 09:15 your time (you're 10 ahead of me) if all goes well so if you have a late start tomorrow you'll be OK. Hope you get a chance to use it before the TT switches out

Edit: so we just figured that timekeeping is NOT my strong-point :lol: the car will be available at 03:15 not 09:15, sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Yannagas;
"finally got a woodone after 233 licence loads(game days)!! I can't believe myself doing it...(may have something to do with my messed up childhood!!) but I was so curious to drive the thing so badly maybe I'll have a chat about that with my shrink
Anyway, liked the car, and got a little under my usual 2 secs from the leader.
I guess Amo is 20 years younger than me(if hs was born in 1987), so a second for a decade is a fair handicap i believe."

~~~

OK, fair enough. I was born in 1947, exactly 40 years before Amo so my handicap should be 4 secs off the pace.

And guess what, that's what it usually is. So that explains it. Cool!

I was born in '67.

If a 20 year gap = a 2 second handicap I'm 1.3s faster than Amo... therefore I am a super alien :lol:

I was born in '67.

If a 20 year gap = a 2 second handicap I'm 1.3s faster than Amo... therefore I am a super alien :lol:

well-done.jpg

Scotty!
👍

I was born in '67.

I'm born in 73 and should be finishing just behind you, what i do. Time after time after time :lol:

I was born in '67.

It should work other way around, a 2 second experience advantage, a tenth quicker every year ;) although none of this logic will work as you can only go so fast in the game.

Hey stotty any chance you have a tune for the GTR for Madrid? Wanna see if I can make top 100 to prove to myself it wasn't all look on motegi :-)

hey Stotty we have the same age, and yes dude you're an allien allright!!
Maybe you should share your tune for the missus!!:lol:
Cheers and respect Dalone! nice to know i'm still a kid compared to you:)
Actually you're faster than you think, after 2 decades the handicap stops being linear and becomes exponential:)
oh and congrats to Mr.P for his new granddaughter!!:cheers:

Back