Time Trial No. 53

• Thread starter mwade93
  • 456 comments
It would be awesome if you turned the HUD on mate. Good job nonetheless.

Thanks for the comment

Funny that you say so. If you look at my 2 previous seasonal event video's, i had the hud on with the bumper view part. And i thought it looks much more realistic without all that info, specially the Gold Silver and Bronze times are displayed, looks stupid.

Just wondering why do you prefer the hud turned on?

Thanks for the comment

Funny that you say so. If you look at my 2 previous seasonal event video's, i had the hud on with the bumper view part. And i thought it looks much more realistic without all that info, specially the Gold Silver and Bronze times are displayed, looks stupid.

Just wondering why do you prefer the hud turned on?

HUD on is immersive, makes me feel as though I'm not just watching it but I'm actually driving the lap myself. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone... I am just starting on Time trial... what I understand is that your time depends and your skills... but also on your skills to change the car settings. I just changed the Rear spoiler setting and I did a much better time. but whats next ? how can I cut 6 seconds off of my time... please help... anyone lol ? thx

Hi everyone... I am just starting on Time trial... what I understand is that your time depends and your skills... but also on your skills to change the car settings. I just changed the Rear spoiler setting and I did a much better time. but whats next ? how can I cut 6 seconds off of my time... please help... anyone lol ? thx

Search through this thread and you'll find some tunes to use. At least two of them I'm aware of have several drivers in the top 100. Stotty's seems to be the odds on favourite. Good luck:tup:

Check my Sig for tunes, and the seasonal events page to help you out.
Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back