Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

This is cool! However, assuming I'm reading the table correctly, I think there may be something off with the Top TT Placing column. For instance, my best overall ranking has been #92 while it shows 120. Though I do have a feeling @Gomario JSP would approve of his current placing in that column! :lol:
Yes I noticed a couple of weird data points and will look into it when I get back to my PC.

@half_sourly Thanks again for all of your hard work on these.

Seeing these stats just confirms two things for me:

1. Even with having 3 accounts, I seem to be fairly consistent when all parameters are equal. My times all seem to be close together.
2. I know I am not the fastest driver, but seeing my name(s) on the boards just confirms it!:lol:

This is cool! However, assuming I'm reading the table correctly, I think there may be something off with the Top TT Placing column. For instance, my best overall ranking has been #92 while it shows 120. Though I do have a feeling @Gomario JSP would approve of his current placing in that column! :lol:
There is something wrong with the "Top TT placing" column in that table (community scoreboard). Only checked a few entries (including mine) and they're different from the "Best" column in Daytona results. "Avg. TT placing" match ok.
Fixed - I think; let me know if you see something dodgy on there. The reason for the error was that I added a column in a feeder sheet to accommodate the number of top 100 appearances calculation and that messed with some absolute reference formulas.
@half_sourly Thanks again for all of your hard work on these.

Seeing these stats just confirms two things for me:

1. Even with having 3 accounts, I seem to be fairly consistent when all parameters are equal. My times all seem to be close together.
2. I know I am not the fastest driver, but seeing my name(s) on the boards just confirms it!:lol:
You're welcome. You're in the top 50% of drivers, so a lot to be proud of.

🤣 now I am curious what it was 🤣🤣 cause i think its ok now..... 72 (again) 😡🤣🤣

Fixed - I think; let me know if you see something dodgy on there. The reason for the error was that I added a column in a feeder sheet to accommodate the number of top 100 appearances calculation and that messed with some absolute reference formulas.
Mine looks good. Thanks, again! :D
🤣 now I am curious what it was 🤣🤣 cause i think its ok now..... 72 (again) 😡🤣🤣
It had your best if you were to lop the '7' off the corrected place. :lol:

Here are some statistics for Special TT1 at Deep Forest Raceway in the Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21. This was an Olympic eSports Event. Note that the gold threshold for this event was 1.5%, silver 5% and bronze 20%.

1701519456046.png
TT-comparison.jpg

LB-final.jpg
1701520704968.png
1701520031879.png
TT-DR Table.jpg

1701520612757.png

Here are some statistics for Special TT2 at Red Bull Ring in the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '18. This TT was run to promote the Gran Turismo movie.

1701522060545.png
TT-comparison.jpg

LB-final.jpg
1701521870568.png
1701522031349.png
TT-DR Table.jpg

1701521767836.png

Drivers with gold in all Special TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all Special TTs dropped from 1,386 to 969.

TT-all gold table.jpg

Here are some statistics for Special TT3 at Nürburgring Nordschleife in the Honda Civic Type R '22. This was officially titled "Honda Racing eMS FASTEST ATTACK 2023 - Challenge Class" and in addition to the usual 3%, 5% and 10% rewards, there was supposed to be a certificate if you could beat the real-world time set in this car, of 7:44.881, but these did not materialise.

1701523887837.png
TT-comparison.jpg

LB-final.jpg
1701524009551.png
1701524334232.png
TT-DR Table.jpg

1701523926391.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all TTs dropped from 969 to 571.

TT-all gold table.jpg

Here are some statistics for Special TT4 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in the Porsche 918 Spyder.

1701525086471.png
TT-comparison.jpg

LB-final.jpg
1701525177506.png
1701525248896.png
TT-DR Table.jpg

1701525099278.png

The number of drivers with gold in all TTs dropped from 571 to 468.

TT-all gold table.jpg

Here are some statistics for TT53 at Daytona Road Course in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22.

View attachment 1308104 View attachment 1308121

The number of drivers with gold in all TTs remained at 110.

Thanks for this, whew barely got gold! Gotta get faster!

Do you have a graph showing the evolution of the number of participants per TT ? Just in case you don't know what to do😁

The main table in the opening post shows number of participants, but I could graph that if you want.

Interesting to see #14, #27 #28 and #48 are all MUCH lower participation levels.

Then, realising which TT's those were: NSX at Nordschliefe, SF23 at Autopolis, Fugu Z at Streets of Willow, and Lamborghini at St Croix... it's not really surprising!

The Yaris at Lake Louise was also pretty low take-up. I guess a combination of new circuit and it being a snow circuit would contribute to that.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the two highest participation levels were on two of the simplest and most used circuits in the game: High Speed Ring and Tsukuba.

Last edited:
Interesting to see #14, #27 and #48 are all MUCH lower participation levels.

Then, realising which TT's those were: NSX at Nordschliefe, SF23 at Autopolis, and Lamborghini at St Croix... it's not really surprising!

The Yaris at Lake Louise was also pretty low take-up. I guess a combination of new circuit and it being a snow circuit would contribute to that.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the two highest participation levels were on two of the simplest and most used circuits in the game: High Speed Ring and Tsukuba.
Indeed. I think for those three difficult ones, casual players would have a go, realise the cars are a nightmare to control, and move on.

Interesting to see #14, #27 and #48 are all MUCH lower participation levels.

Then, realising which TT's those were: NSX at Nordschliefe, SF23 at Autopolis, and Lamborghini at St Croix... it's not really surprising!

#28 is the low one, not #27. Still not a surprising one though, it was the Willow Springs Reverse TT with the worst first corner in the world.

#28 is the low one, not #27. Still not a surprising one though, it was the Willow Springs Reverse TT with the worst first corner in the world.
Ahh, yeah, you're right! I'm surprised the participation was higher for the SF23 at Autopolis though, tbh!!

Here are some statistics for TT54 at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow in Gr.3 cars.

1701941851001.png
TT-comparison.jpg

I will shortly update the index of TTs and the 2023 and all-time scoreboards.

Well done on new PB placings for @NAXEHT @Cliph Pang @Mira-maki @Jeje6410 @Bass Addict @icycls and @MidnightRun85

LB-final.jpg
1701942262085.png
1701948208364.png
TT-DR Table.jpg

1701941982419.png
Cars.jpg

The number of drivers with gold in all TTs dropped from 110 to 109.

TT-all gold table.jpg
1701948601376.png
1701948607622.png
1701948623017.png

Interim Results for TT55 will be over on the other thread shortly.

Last edited:
Here are some statistics for TT54 at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow in Gr.3 cars.

View attachment 1309549 View attachment 1309573

Well done on new PB placings for @NAXEHT @Cliph Pang @Mira-maki @Bass Addict @icycls and @MidnightRun85

The number of drivers with gold in all TTs dropped from 110 to 109.

Interim Results for TT55 will be over on the other thread shortly.
You missed new PB for @Jeje6410

View attachment 1309549 View attachment 1309573

Well done on new PB placings for @NAXEHT @Cliph Pang @Mira-maki @Jeje6410 @Bass Addict @icycls and @MidnightRun85

Thank you @half_sourly

I put in a lot of time on this one. Was going for my first top 100. So very close to even making top 50.

And also, thank you for all the work you do with these stats. They’ve been a great motivation for trying a little bit harder.

Back