Tim's Gallery [01/09/13 Update]

good job

_smaller.jpg

i didn't know the 722 is in gt5

Wow, that red 458 is really fantastic, as well as the Prius shots. Keep up the gallery please, your pictures are lovely!

Some of my favourites: the last shot of the red MX-5 TC, the first Nissan R33 (R32?) TC shot (great colour combination by the way! :drool: ), the second shot of the Dodge Challenger TC, that yellow Lamborghini Miura (fantastic!!), the second X1 shot (the head lights :drool: ),the Ford GT shots, the blue Lupo ( :lol: ), THAT FERRARI SP1 & LOTUS EVORA :embarrassed: ,... oh, and that Gallardo has a really beautiful colour!

Edit: Gotta add this; that Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition is great! Beautiful shot and very nice replica, going to do such a car now. :)

Would be great if you'd take a look at my shots, I started a new gallery a few days ago... :)

Brilliant ones, I'm kinda fond of the vividness of the car and you've put the blur in the background justly not to be too unnatural or fuzzy. ;)

I very much appreciate the second MP4 image. There is just the right amount of noise reduction implied to the photo. 👍

New or not, there are some great shots in this last bunch.
First I totally love the choice of angle and the composition of the first R8 shot.
The edit work on the green SLS is very good, I'm not a big fan of this kind os flashy color but I like very much what you've done on the rims. And the licence plate edit is very well done. I prefer the rendering of the first one. The white SLS is not bad either but I've seen oin flickr another pic of this one I prefer ;)
The MP4 shot has also a very original angle and a great composition :cheers:
Keep it up the good work mate :)

Latest Posts

Back