[TIRE] EuroCup Megane Trophy: Roflwaffle Champion and Perfect Season!Finished 

• Thread starter vetteman24
  • 259 comments
Sorry for the delay but due to prior commitments I will not be racing in ECMT this weekend but that does not mean that the finale at Spa will not take place this weekend but it does mean it will be hosted by another TIRE administrator

This Saturday is Round 4 and the Finale of the TIRE EuroCup Megane Trophy at Spa
The Round will be comprised of 2 20min races, a 5 minute Qualifying for the first race only. Race 2 will be a reverse grid.

There will be a Standing Start with one formation lap (will be explained in the Drivers Briefing.)

Please make sure you are there before 6PM (EST) as the Drivers Briefing and Qualifying will start shortly thereafter

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE: GTP Name (PSN Name)

ATTENDING:

NOT ATTENDING:
1. @vetteman24 (WaReAgLe1997)

TAGS:
@RACECAR @BayneHamlin1121 @PhaedrusSocrate @AudiMan2011 @Skython @GAN SAN @Manasseh257NSX@Roflwaffle @GTRacer22 @G_Parrilla @Ph1sher @GranTurismo916 @Litchi @nascarfan1400 @jake2013guy

At the moment I will be hosting the race tomorrow. We will start at normal time (6PM EST), and we will run as closely to normal procedure as possible. In the case that I suddenly can't make it, the room may be opened by yet another TIRE admin. That being @BayneHamlin1121, or @GranTurismo916.

ATTENDING:
1. @jake2013guy (RacingAtHome)
2. @BayneHamlin1121 (Iv4n_844)
3. @Roflwaffle (Roflwaffle16)
4. @AudiMan2011 (Street-King-07)
5. @GTRacer22 (GTP_GTRacer22)
6. @Skython (Skython11)

NOT ATTENDING:
1. @vetteman24 (WaReAgLe1997)

Okay, everyone. The final round of ECMT takes place at Spa Francorchamps today. Infact, it's taking place in half an hour! Lobby will open up in around half an hour, so be sure to be there... Unless you don't want to, in which case why are you still reading this? But no, seriously. Be there.

Tags:

@jake2013guy
@BayneHamlin1121
@Roflwaffle
@AudiMan2011
@GTRacer22
@I don't think tagging myself is necessary.
@GranTurismo916
@Manasseh257NSX
@G_Parrilla
@PhaedrusSocrate
@RACECAR
@GAN SAN
@nascarfan1400
@Ph1sher
@Litchi

Positive 2 races but repeatedly hearing American voices saying the first part of my PSN 'Racing' a few times is a bit distracting. For example when they said I had damage or something along those lines.

I'd like to thank all for participating in our inaugural series, it was really fun. We had great, close racing, and it was a really good series. Also, congrats to @Roflwaffle for winning the championship in a dominating fashion. I hope we can see all, if not, most of you in one of our upcoming series. 👍 :cheers:

TIRE Update

The final points tally will be updated soon but I would like to thank all of those who participated and those who voiced interest in what was TIRE's first championship. Congrats to our champion, @Roflwaffle who won all 8 races and finished with a perfect 200 points. TIRE's next championship will be "Gran Turismo All-Stars" which will be run by @BayneHamlin1121, more info can be found here. Also, TIRE's Race of Champions will be held on Dec. 4th and 5th and info can be found here. We encourage you to sign up for both events.

Thanks and hope to see you on the track,

vetteman24

Latest Posts

Back