[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
Yeah, you are right; I've only now notice that the multiple Cartoon Network #75 pictures aren't showcasing different liveries, they are different angles of the same secondary livery. That's what I get for posting so quickly without going through what I've written. It also explains my mistake when I wrote the car's number as #76 in very first post here... :dunce: :ouch:

Still, if it's impossible to find that one, I can settle for the Rotozip version, that's still a cool-looking livery in my eyes.

Well, there's at least 25 days to the start of the league, if I can't find, I'll put the Rotozip scheme. ;)

Aight. What car can I drive in? Guess I didn't read the OP.

There's 8 links leading to jayski.com specific years (2000 to 2007) where you can pick a NASCAR car. If you pick a Ford, you can join Harsk on him team.

Well, there's at least 25 days to the start of the league, if I can't find, I'll put the Rotozip scheme. ;)

A'ight, fair enough. 👍

I did find out about the WCW scheme, and I was going to bring that one up as a possible replacement, but then I realized that's also a secondary livery. Still, if there are any wresslin' fans around here, that one is ripe for the taking... :sly: :lol:

A'ight, fair enough. 👍

I did find out about the WCW scheme, and I was going to bring that one up as a possible replacement, but then I realized that's also a secondary livery. Still, if there are any wresslin' fans around here, that one is ripe for the taking... :sly: :lol:

If the secondary scheme is from 2004-2007, it's easier because TeamSBR have all (or almost all) schemes from those years. They have most primaries from 2001-03 and some secondaries of those years. 2000 has been killing me to be honest. :lol:

I (At one point) has a 400 car 2003 carset, I'll try and find it when I'm home next week @Michelin , that was one of the years you needed right?

Yeah, 2003 would be a big help already.

If the secondary scheme is from 2004-2007, it's easier because TeamSBR have all (or almost all) schemes from those years. They have most primaries from 2001-03 and some secondaries of those years. 2000 has been killing me to be honest. :lol:

Oh, I see... Welp, that's definitely inconvient, let's hope that Jahgee (or someone else, in case he can't) can help out with this, otherwise things will get more cumbersome. And I had to pick the most inconvinient year of them all, because my timing sucks and apparently having to make my J-Stars livery wasn't hard enough for you... :lol:

Oh, I see... Welp, that's definitely inconvient, let's hope that Jahgee (or someone else, in case he can't) can help out with this, otherwise things will get more cumbersome. And I had to pick the most inconvinient year of them all, because my timing sucks and apparently having to make my J-Stars livery wasn't hard enough for you... :lol:

If this was happening back in 2008, things would be easier since the game and it's community were "only" 5 years old, so almost all links still worked. Now, it's a 12 year old game, many of the old school links are gone and with it are the files -.-

Funny that you called me Michel, Morten. Michel is a common name here in Brazil and Michelin being my last name and how I'm called between my friends, they usually shorten Michelin to Michel :lol:

Another oddball, liking it. :D

By the way:
@Tired iron from which year you want the #48? If I'm not mistaken you can choose from 2002 to 2007. Also, will you want to create a team?
@RedDragon will you create a team? You're the only Dodge so far.

Morten, the team question is also valid for you.

Oh forgot year 2006 please, independent no team.

If this was happening back in 2008, things would be easier since the game and it's community were "only" 5 years old, so almost all links still worked. Now, it's a 12 year old game, many of the old school links are gone and with it are the files -.-

Darn, talk about bad timing, that's a issue that affects many games from the late 1990's-to-early Noughties (eg. Carmageddon 2), and it seems that NR2003 is no exception. If anything else fails, I'm looking for another scheme from 2004 onwards that might work best for me, so don't worry about that.

Also, if anyone wants to bribe convince me to join a team, I'm all ears. If not, I'll probably run as an independant driver too... ;)

Darn, talk about bad timing, that's a issue that affects many games from the late 1990's-to-early Noughties (eg. Carmageddon 2), and it seems that NR2003 is no exception. If anything else fails, I'm looking for another scheme from 2004 onwards that might work best for me, so don't worry about that.

Also, if anyone wants to bribe convince me to join a team, I'm all ears. If not, I'll probably run as an independant driver too... ;)

Well, you're driving a Ford, we are teammates in other two series, so hop aboard man!

Well, you're driving a Ford, we are teammates in other two series, so hop aboard man!

Alright then, that was quick. :lol: Nevertheless, and once again I say this; why the heck not? You painted my own car for Nas' series, we work together in Angel's series, so it's only fair to pay my shares back for your able help by joining your Ford-centric team.

Nico Costa, at your beck and call, boss. :sly: :lol:

Alright then, that was quick. :lol: Nevertheless, and once again I say this; why the heck not? You painted my own car for Nas' series, we work together in Angel's series, so it's only fair to pay my shares back for your able help by joining your team.

Nico Costa, at your beck and call, boss. :sly: :lol:

:lol: Don't need all those thanks buddy, we're friends, and that's how friendships work! :D

Also, in 2 hours we got 13 entries. Not too shabby huh

Wish granted. @vetteman24

@RedDragon we have a issue with your scheme. In 2007 NASCAR started using the COT.. and seems like Brandon Ash attempted one race that year, failed to qualify.. and that was a COT race, so I can't find his car for the old body (which is the one I'm using).. I seriously don't know what to do. :lol:

:lol: Don't need all those thanks buddy, we're friends, and that's how friendships work! :D

And it's thanks to people such as Michelin that Portugal can be happy about accidentally finding Brazil during the Discoveries period. :lol:

But joke aside, cool beans man, looking foward to be racing with you. Also, before he says it, don't worry @Jahgee, we are still running under the TCU banner anyways. Actually, that's more like TOB; Team Office Buttercup (if Mich can find the Cartoon Network livery, that is)... :lol:

Also, in 2 hours we got 13 entries. Not too shabby huh

I'd say that the "no need to create liveries" rule does help a bit, and then there are those who just love NASCAR and definitely don't mind joining another NASCAR-based series because 'Murica. After all, that's what brings most drivers here, isn't it? ;)

And it's thanks to people such as Michelin that Portugal can be happy about accidentally finding Brazil during the Discoveries period. :lol:

But joke aside, cool beans man, looking foward to be racing with you. Also, before he says it, don't worry @Jahgee, we are still running under the TCU banner anyways. Actually, that's more like TOB; Team Office Buttercup (if Mich can find the Cartoon Network livery, that is)... :lol:

I'd say that the "no need to create liveries" rule does help a bit, and then there are those who just love NASCAR and definitely don't mind joining another NASCAR-based series because 'Murica. After all, that's what brings most drivers here, isn't it? ;)

To all that, only one feeling:

HELL YEAH!

Only one Dodge, no Toyotas or Pontiacs at the moment. And we have events sponsored by those companies. :lol:

Any fellow Chevrolet drivers want to hook up in a team?

Guess I'll make this easier. Those are the Chevy drivers without a team at the moment.

@RACECAR @Tired iron @GTRacer22 @vetteman24 @rallymorten and @swiftsmith

Gentleman,

54896193.jpg

Back