[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,616 views
This is seriously the dankest meme I've ever seen.

Refer to the NSFW-titled video I posted earlier.

To add to dank meter, you posted the 420th post of the thread.
 
RESULTS AND VIDEO FROM DAYTONA, THE LAST TEST RACE!​



Also, IF those races were valid for the Standings, this is how they would like after Daytona.

View attachment 486701
​


Lap 7 incident shows why my skills pay the bills.
hXUIY6W.gif
 
TIRE PRESS RELEASE

TIRE Administrator, Jacob P. (@vetteman24), and the rest of the admin team are extremely proud of the effort that @Michelin has put into the Samsung SuperSpeedway Series or 4S as it is sometimes called. "We think that the partnership between TIRE and @Michelin is working out better than expected. We are excited for the season to come and are looking forward to Daytona."
 
ignore what I said previously I did not read the thread

I'M TAKING THE #26 CAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES

tagging @Onboy123 for t
 
Last edited:
**** IT IM BACK

GIMMIE MY 66 CAR
 
2007

also my team name is t

yes I'm serious

t

It goes beyond me that Score4 actually accepts one letter as a team name, but ok.

Irwin Tools or Crown Royal? :lol:
 
and with that OP updated. Right now we have:

- 26 drivers
- 10 Chevys
- 08 Fords
- 05 Dodges
- 02 Toyotas
- 01 Pontiac

- 9 teams
- 4 full teams
(two Chevys, one Ford, one Dodge)
- 2 two car teams (one Toyota, one Chevy)
- 3 solo teams (all Fords)
- 23 drivers with teams
- 3 drivers without teams
(one Ford, one Dodge, one Pontiac)


 
Last edited:
Who's all ready for Daytona? Race should be run this weekend!

I'm so ready that I'll use this totally not overplayed joke about racing in Daytona;



(Yes, it isn't the original game's theme song, but Daytona 2's has far more hype for this sort of thing. And man I had no idea that someone spliced both versions together...)
 
Back