[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
  • 44,619 views
Well, Logano got 6 wins last season, clearly they're race-winning material :lol:

Well, I guess Roush is not longer just the butt of the jokes in Ford's NASCAR world, haha. As long as no one plays the role of Matt Kenseth, that is... :lol:
 
Bizniz as usual, boyz

a big "thx m8" to @swiftsmith for letting me drive for him (although he should probably be happier that I didn't team with someone else :lol: )
 
wait what I won?

huh?
 
WE GOT 4TH BABY, LETSSS GOOOOO
 
the memes are taking over
 
$5 says either TSS got impatient or TKU got derpy.
Well....where's my money.:D

I can definitely deal with my finish. Hopefully we don't take each other out again this season, though.
 
Soon™

AAP500.png
​
 
Pretty consistent in practice and qualifying. Let's hope for a good race now I'm starting in the top 6.
 
Great work done today, lets hope we don't get involved in any accident (like all previous races :sick:)
 
Ok, I'm in a good starting position, that's good news. Now my fears are related to whether or not someone will attempt to go 4-wide again and then cause the lower half of the field to crash & burn... Hopefully it won't happen like that again, but my fingers are crossed.
 


What do you guys think of @Niku Driver HC commentary for the Daytona 500? Also, I would like feedback on my video editing haha

Also, the Advance Auto Parts 500 is done, and I will be doing commentary for it. Will be my 1st attempt at it. :lol:

​


Dank. All I can say.
 


What do you guys think of @Niku Driver HC commentary for the Daytona 500? Also, I would like feedback on my video editing haha​

​
Some feedback on my commentary would also be greatly appreciated, you know, haha. I can take criticism, as long as it's constructive, so don't hold back on it...
​
Also, the Advance Auto Parts 500 is done, and I will be doing commentary for it. Will be my 1st attempt at it.

You wot, m8? I remember you speaking about your accent not feeling "proper" for commentary, last time I checked. :lol:

I kid, but fair enough, let's see how you do. There is a first time for everything...
 
You wot, m8? I remember you speaking about your accent not feeling "proper" for commentary, last time I checked. :lol:​

I kid, but fair enough, let's see how you do. There is a first time for everything...

Yeah, I know, but all your commentary made me want to give it a try ahaha

My memes are so dank they can make @Michelin's PC #420blazeit if I don't win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sure? :lol:
 
Yeah, I know, but all your commentary made me want to give it a try ahaha

Well that's one heck of an unexpected side effect, haha! I managed to break your fear of commentating by doing it myself... Guess I'm fired now no? :lol:
 
You sure? :lol:

I can dream, right? :lol:


Also we really need to get all of us B-Spec series commentators onboard for a huge event just because reasons, similar to that one GTPFS test event, except it should be an actual (Some?)thing :D
 
Well that's one heck of an unexpected side effect, haha! I managed to break your fear of commentating by doing it myself... Guess I'm fired now no? :lol:

Nah, you're not. hahaha

I can dream, right? :lol:

Also we really need to get all of us B-Spec series commentators onboard for a huge event just because reasons, similar to that one GTPFS test event, except it should be an actual (Some?)thing :D

Well, you could count with me on that! Maybe even @Niku Driver HC
 
Nah, you're not. hahaha

Oh thank god, I'll still be able to get my paychecks...

Yes I know I'm not being paid for doing this, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right

Well, you could count with me on that! Maybe even @Niku Driver HC

Can't say I'm not interested, but it will take quite some tinkering in order to get so many voices to team up together and not turn the whole thing into a voice smorgasbord, or something like that. :lol:
But whatever would this mass-commentator event be, in all due honesty? There are plenty of ideas one could choose...
 
Absolutely chuffed with that result. Slowly getting towards to the Top 3. :D
 
 
At least I got a top 10. My moment of glory was snatched in the last lap at Turn 1 after leading to the white flag.
 
Back