[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to sign up but I need someone to do my paint scheme. Remember the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R?

View attachment 415111
I would like something like this on the R35 template. My number will be #23.

I was literally just thinking I'd be extremely disappoint if nobody ran a Pennzoil Nissan.

Fortunately, that's a relatively simple livery.

Regarding the JAF Sprint, my thoughts on the tracks:

- The sane choice
- The fantasyfull (lel do you even words bro) choice
- The slightly-reminiscent-of-something choice ( :D )
- The pretty sane choice
- The GT6 logic choice

Kinda tempted to go with Brand Hatch for reasons of GT6 thinking GT500 cars on Brands Hatch is perfectly sane :lol:

And, if the season is horrible, I'll just tell them to 3D someone.

Boy, that might really hurt, I heard that Japanese tables aren't as soft as 'Murican tables... Your team better deliver you a good season, otherwise they'll be wearing neck braces as a fashion accessory for the rest of their lives.

Regarding the JAF Sprint, my thoughts on the tracks:

- The sane choice
- The fantasyfull (lel do you even words bro) choice
- The slightly-reminiscent-of-something choice ( :D )
- The pretty sane choice
- The GT6 logic choice

Kinda tempted to go with Brand Hatch for reasons of GT6 thinking GT500 cars on Brands Hatch is perfectly sane :lol:

Of course you'd think Brands Hatch is the perfect track to end a season, you demented Dane. You think GT500 cars trying to navigate Druids corner is a sane idea. Can I have some of what you are clearly smoking? :lol:

Of course you'd think Brands Hatch is the perfect track to end a season, you demented Dane. You think GT500 cars trying to navigate Druids corner is a sane idea. Can I have some of what you are clearly smoking? :lol:

Hey, if GT6 can do a 15 lap race with GT500 cars there, then I fail to see what can go wrong if we let our oh-so-magnificent GTR2 AI loose in two very different performance classes and with a championship to be decided :lol:

Boy, that might really hurt, I heard that Japanese tables aren't as soft as 'Murican tables... Your team better deliver you a good season, otherwise they'll be wearing neck braces as a fashion accessory for the rest of their lives.

Whoa whoa whoa. They're not getting the 3D, they're GIVING the 3D. So don't screw with my drivers. Fair and simple.

Hey, if GT6 can do a 15 lap race with GT500 cars there, then I fail to see what can go wrong if we let our oh-so-magnificent GTR2 AI loose in two very different performance classes and with a championship to be decided :lol:

It's a non-points race, so that's why some tracks are just insane :P

Because I want Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez to win over Brands Hatch. :P

Three words: Rigging. The. Poll. :D

Knowing the GTR2 AI, I do have a slight feeling a race at Brands Hatch would involve death and explosions, so maybe that's not a good idea after all :lol:

Whoa whoa whoa. They're not getting the 3D, they're GIVING the 3D. So don't screw with my drivers. Fair and simple.

Right, right, I didn't imply any specfic people, so my sentence did look a bit ambigious. My mistake. I will be sure to avoid pissing off your drivers by driving really slow (unless the RACE GT curse carries over to this series and screws my entire season, which in that case... welp.)

You're just crusin' for a brusin' if you are planning to create one big disaster of a race. I'd rather race in Mexico, so that I don't see my car get brutally mangled by a huge pileup, especially with such a "professional" A.I... :lol:

I'd rather race in Mexico, so that I don't see my car get brutally mangled by a huge pileup, especially with such a "professional" A.I... :lol:

I shall keep this quote in mind when I see the video of the JAF Sprint in Mexico and your car is demolished in turn one shenanigans..

..because, knowing our luck, I'll be the one taking it out :lol:

I shall keep this quote in mind when I see the video of the JAF Sprint in Mexico and your car is demolished in turn one shenanigans..

..because, knowing our luck, I'll be the one taking it out :lol:

I'll also keep this in mind, thank you very much. I know how bad my GTP B-Spec luck is, as a former of God knows how many races in Nas' series and bearer of many terrible perfomances in yours. Maybe I oughta get some sort of lucky charm while I "race" in Japan... :lol:

Also, now I know how morten feels when it comes to searching for a logo. You'd think that finding a vintage Calsonic transparent logo would be easy peasy, but nope. Come on, people, I'm still not all that good at logo editing! (shakes first) :mad: :lol: Oh well, guess I'll have to work with a non-transparent logo instead...

@BKGlover, your form looks incomplete. Might just be on my end, however.

Okay, got it

But wait, you also cannot have the same number twice for a class. @BKGlover, state another number for your GT300 machine.

*Looks at the carlist for GT500 and GT300*

I say to himself, none of these are cars I want to use. Yes I do want to end up being the random teams that use a car that no one else would end up using otherwise. Which ends up being a Aston Martin DBR9 (the one from Scorpyo and friends, I'll shoot you a PM if you want it, it's the best DBR9 in GTR2) in GT500, and a Dodge Viper Competition Coupe (from the EEC v2.3 mod) in GT300.

@rallymorten, you tried. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back