[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys like my driver lineup? :sly:
Beautiful.

Much like my planned livery:

b spec livery.png

Is this full? I told myself I wouldn't enter more than 3 of these B-spec series but Super GT is just too tempting.

Is this full? I told myself I wouldn't enter more than 3 of these B-spec series but Super GT is just too tempting.

Got room for two more actually for the more tighter tracks. most can handle up to 42

Actually, we are near capacity. 39 out of 41 spots are taken for the regular SUPER GT tracks, with Sepang and Motegi only holding 31 cars (understandingly). For those who really want to sign up, do so now.

Just got the last form. Regular entry sign ups are now closed.

@RACECAR All Z4s are still on the list.

Last edited:
Got room for two more actually for the more tighter tracks. most can handle up to 42

Actually, we are near capacity. 39 out of 41 spots are taken for the regular SUPER GT tracks, with Sepang and Motegi only holding 31 cars (understandingly). For those who really want to sign up, do so now.

Just got the last form. Regular entry sign ups are now closed.

@RACECAR All Z4s are still on the list.
Damn, shoulda just filled out a form Lol. Best of luck with your series.

Now we will wait for liveries. While we wait for the nice pretty colors to come pouring in, I'll have the blank versions of the cars race each other for testing purposes.

When I have progressed with the testing, I will hold a nice Skype call. :)

Sure I can.
Cool, alright, so for the GT300, I want it to be based off of Mechagodzilla from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II.
latest

A metallic silver car with rainbow & light blue accents

And for the GT500, I want it to be based off of Burning Godzilla from Godzilla vs. Destroyah
3550524-4.jpg

So a dark gray (Almost black) scale texture base with glowing orange accents

EDIT: And the sponsor for both will be the U.N.G.C.C.
NFTpop361.gif

I am pleased to announced that SunValley Motorsports will be running the #15 GT-R in the GT500 class sponsored by Under Armour and also will be the factory team for BMW in the GT300 class with the #34 Z4 sponsored by Castrol Edge. Drivers will be announced at a later date. Also, SunValley is looking for someone to design the liveries for our cars.
GT500-Black,White and Red
GT300- BMW Factory Livery

Are there any good tutorials for making liveries? I'd like to try it out but I have no idea where to start.

So I'm trying to paint my Scarlet Devil Z.
Right now it's rather simple, since I don't actually have a way to make sure anything involving another colour lines up properly.

But so far I have some of the more important bits of the livery set.
Scarlet Devil Z WIP 201507220053.png

Off topic, but @BayneHamlin1121 is there any way that you could send me your version of the mod? I used to have 3.2 on my old computer, then I got a new one and 3.3 won't copy in. I miss it so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back