[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating......aaand I'm in. NCTX is expanding into yet another series. The team has decided also to run a full "Z" effort.

*Looks at the carlist for GT500 and GT300*

I say to himself, none of these are cars I want to use. Yes I do want to end up being the random teams that use a car that no one else would end up using otherwise. Which ends up being a Aston Martin DBR9 (the one from Scorpyo and friends, I'll shoot you a PM if you want it, it's the best DBR9 in GTR2) in GT500, and a Dodge Viper Competition Coupe (from the EEC v2.3 mod) in GT300.

@rallymorten, you tried. :lol:

Hmmm...I can make that work. ;)

I have found a neat mod that introduces completely original GT500 and GT300 cars. These cars are...

- Porsche 911 GT3-R GT300
- Porsche 997 GT3 GT300
- Subaru Legacy B4 Gen. V GT300
- Lexus LFA GT500
- Nissan 370Z GT500

There are now new additions to the form.

Last edited:
I have found a neat mod that introduces completely original GT500 and GT300 cars. These cars are...

- BMW Z4M GT300
- BMW Z4 E89 GT300
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe GT300
- Porsche 911 GT3-R GT300
- Porsche 997 GT3 GT300
- Subaru Legacy B4 Gen. V GT300
- Lexus LFA GT500
- Nissan 370Z GT500
- Ferrari F599 GT500

There are now new additions to the form.

And just like that, resubmitting (the GT300 portion of course).

The Nissan 370Z has been taken off the list. Sorry, I can't find a template of it for the life of me.

A Viper is possible. I have the Taisan Viper in my game, so it could work with the original Viper template.

The Viper Comp Coupe in the EEC 2.3 Mod is just the Vanilla Viper CC with some upgraded bits and, preumably, a less bad physics file. If we going to do this, we got to do this right, right? Also I totally forgot this Viper existed.

Viper-10.jpg

Entry done.

Here comes a sucky livery attempt. *Hint - I'll be desperate for help by tomorrow*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back