[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BRRT_Angel

What do I do about the GT-R? The grey part doesn't seem like a separate layer.
Images are broken for me. :confused:

@RACECAR there are no glaring issues with your LFA, however, the Z4 might need editing. Number plate on the side is behind the wheel too much. Spoiler texture might need work. Front Michelin logos might need a re positioning. Everything else is fine.

Screenshot_17.png
Screenshot_18.png

Attachments

• Playstation BMW.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Could you get pictures of the Playstation BMW and the Playstation Lexus in-game? Would like to see those.

NCTX takes top spot in Practice for GT500s

GTR2 2015-09-17 17-58-01-833.png

Red Major and Jordan Green were at the top of the charts in Friday's practice session for the Okayama round of the SUPER GT championship. The lone Fairlady Z GT500 machine in the field put up a great leader board fight, barely distancing himself from the second fastest machine, the PETRONAS LFA, by only a .053 margin. Most of the field's lap times for GT500 were all under a 1 second blanket, a stunning phenomenon. This proves that the competition is much closer than we think.

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_30.png

Meanwhile, in GT300...

Screenshot_32.png

Last edited:
Less than a second separating most of the top GT500 drivers? Not bad for a rather random assortment of old, new, and not actual (LFA cough cough :sly:) GT500 cars. If the racing can be as close and exciting, hell and yeah.

Also;

6th place? Heeey, that's not bad at all, I'll take it. Being the only guy running a GT-R GT3, I can take a result like that.

Also, a team called Clean Racing taking pole? Sounds just a bit too legit. :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE seventh, I'll take that. Funny how 7th and 8th both have consecutive numbers on there cars.

Also, I'll mention that the time sheet keeper spelt Miss. Sato's name wrong. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back