[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bugger. I'm definitely the embodiment of Pacific.

8174f2ef17.jpg

6accd4fc1a048e3f4978358972c80868.png

061a9c7280fe9788960c8bec6147516f.png

TOUHOU CARS STAY LOSIN

Last edited:
As one who does enjoy his WWF call-backs, Devon Dudley should be D-Von Dudley.

The video is a bit small, yes, but good quality regardless. Commentary wasn't expected, but makes the video better.

Apparently the Z's don't agree much with Okayama. Still fun to watch though.

#7 wasn't up to expectations in GT500. 9th isn't very encouraging so we need to figure out what we need to do to get better. #77 on the other hand was good. Stayed put and grabbed solid points for the team. Looking forward to the next one.

GT500: Well unfortunately, the race about played out as dreadful as predicted. Only good thing that can be taken from this is the fact that our car made it home with no contact or damage, which is worth something considering the rate of attrition and contact that happened. Still need to find speed though, the Okuma car clearly proved the LFA has pace so we just need to find it.

GT300: Not as competitive as we would've liked but we finished in the top 10 after qualifying 13th so at least progress was made there. If we continue hard at it, we could move even higher.

Lets hope the next race is more in our favor.

Nice commentary guys! Editing was good as well.

Kazuki Nakajima (Driver #27 Toyota Supra): "Well, for sure that didn't go as planned, we had to drop out with an fuel pressure issue midway through the race. Pace wasn't there all weekend, so we have a lot of work to do before round 2."

Noriko Minoru (Driver #28 Suabru Legacy): "Very happy to start the year off with a points finish, and to finish as the top Subaru is a nice bonus! Akihiro [Yoshida] had a great first stint, but we just didn't have the pace of the front runners. We'll take what we learned here and work hard to make sure we finish up front at Fuji!"

Now that Okayama is now behind us, I will announce that the next videos will be of much better quality. Sorry about that, once again. :indiff:

But like I said, it's behind us now! The official series spaceship has set it's route towards the volcano base...

Now that Okayama is now behind us, I will announce that the next videos will be of much better quality. Sorry about that, once again. :indiff:

But like I said, it's behind us now! The official series spaceship has set it's route towards the volcano base...
Always gotta start somewhere. Improvement is always possible. 👍

Hey, a start is start. And with a team like that behind you, I don't doubt it'll only improve from here on out.

That being said, and knowing my luck, I'll take a good guess that Fuji won't be as kind to me as Okayama was, and that's kind as in I-gained-positions-and-didn't-retire.

I'll either finish last or retire in Fuji. I just know it :lol:

It is very likely that the Team HEISEI entries may be pulled from the Fuji race unless their team owner becomes unbanned.

It is very likely that the Team HEISEI entries may be pulled from the Fuji race unless their team owner becomes unbanned.
He gets to return October 25th. I pulled him the two tests being run before that date, if that's any idea on how to handle the situation.

He gets to return October 25th. I pulled him the two tests being run before that date, if that's any idea on how to handle the situation.

I'm debating whether to do it or not because his two cars are in a nice points position, but I'm not waiting until that date or giving points to a banned person. :boggled:

I'm debating whether to do it or not because his two cars are in a nice points position, but I'm not waiting until that date or giving points to a banned person. :boggled:
He is coming back, so you either pull him from the next event as corporal punishment for getting banned to being with, or you leave him in and run it as is.

^ and ^^: List of things I know nothing about, Items #284763 and #284764 out of Google.

Fuji has to be delayed to next week. I've got a full schedule this weekend, so I cannot work on the race. Sorry about that.

Eees Okay. You're still here, I have faith.

Wait a second, I thought this was the TIRE SUPER GT thread, not the General Anime Thread. #edgyjokes #2much4you

Disregarding that, you know a Japanese comedy slice-of-life show is doing its job well when people who weren't even aware of its existence get a chuckle out of a random gif. Good job, Miss Summer (that would be the girl with the towel, and yes, that means I know the show well myself) and Chunnibyou. 👍

Also, regarding the delay, if you are busy and need the spare time, then by all means go for it. Just don't forget to upload the race video in the correct size this time around, that's all I'm asking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back