[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I thought @BRRT_Angel was a stickler for realism (not that I'm complaining).

Thank god that you put that sentence between brackets, because otherwise you'd be between a rock and a hard place, otherwise known as the BRRT_Angel Family & Friends Feud, hahaha. :lol:

And of course;

You haven't seen me go all out yet. Michigan will be fun.

Obviously Angel will take the realism even further now that she has seen Bayne's dedication. You can't argue with her drive, folks, because she has that in spades.

Thank god that you put that sentence between brackets, because otherwise you'd be between a rock and a hard place, otherwise known as the BRRT_Angel Family & Friends Feud, hahaha. :lol:

And of course;

Obviously Angel will take the realism even further now that she has seen Bayne's dedication. You can't argue with her drive, folks, because she has that in spades.
It has nothing to do with this. It's all in me just building hype up. Posting practice results and qualifying results at geographically correct times was already in my game plan. The only thing that's changing is the style of the tables used for them, which will debut at Michigan.

It has nothing to do with this. It's all in me just building hype up. Posting practice results and qualifying results at geographically correct times was already in my game plan. The only thing that's changing is the style of the tables used for them, which will debut at Michigan.

Hey, fair enough, it's good to hear that you and Bayne are dedicated to make the series as accurate (or realistic, if you prefer) as possible. I am not complaining, just like RACECAR. 👍

Qualifying Results: Okayama

GTR2 2015-09-17 17-22-43-098.png

Clean Racing Team came out on top for the GT500 category, posting a pole position time of 1:21.260. Okuma Motorsports and their LFA followed with a 1:21.445, and Harsk Racing Sport Club rounded out the top 3 with a 1:21.567. In the GT300 category, Harsk Racing Sport Club took the pole, with a 1:31.468, with Clean Racing Team also doing well in the GT300 category, posting a time of 1:31.532, worthy enough of a second place. Another Shiden appeared in third, the Team Heisei posted a time of 1:31.700, showing the nimble nature of the Shidens around Okayama.

GT500

Screenshot_33.png

Screenshot_34.png

GT300

Screenshot_35.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 15th.

I'm hoping my team has a good strategy for the race. :dopey:

5th and 4th in qualifying. Great job by the BRRT crew. Let's take a couple more positions on race day.

MechaGodzilla coming in clutch like the G-Crusher, Burning Godzilla on the other hand :lol:

Well in a unfavorable way, living up to that name.
Burning Godzilla was the most OP Godzilla though, he only died because his body reached 1200C and melted down, resurrecting his son, if anything he should be dominating but having mechanical failure at the end of the race

That #7 BRRT HSV is sexy.

image.jpg

"We're here in the Okuma Motorsports pit at Okayama Circuit in Japan. The team's Lexus LFA was fourth in practice, but after some changes, they were able to qualify in second place. On the other hand is the Okuma Motorsports Callaway Corvette Z06.R, which placed tenth in practice. While they weren't able to get anywhere with their changes, other teams made drastic changes, putting them ahead of the lone Corvette in the field. Eventually, the Z06.R qualified in twelfth position."

Last edited:

We're faster than the Pennzoil GT-R, so that's something :lol:

each scheme that will be ran. One of them is missing due to a little teeny issue, but I have it resolved now.

If any are missing, it wasn't on purpose. I promise.

Fantastic idea, the slideshow, that should be used by anyone else who runs a B-Spec series (if possible and if it's done in GTR2, I guess, but you get the picture). Also, that #7 HSV proves that Coca-Cola goes well with all Japanese cars, because hot damm it's sexy. 👍

In the meantime;

The Shiden is too OP, pls nerf. :lol:

Oh well, can't complain much, 6th place a nice place to start things. Gemini is getting there, and if need be I can always cleave the other cars in half with a Rumbling Wheel. Prepare yourselves, non-GTR drivers... :mischievous:

It feels good to have an podium for GT500 and GT300! :D

My team (HRSC) doesn't mean Harsk Racing Sports Club, but Harsk Racing Series Community.

And please consider that my HSV-010's livery isn't finished yet.

@BayneHamlin1121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back