'Tis the Season of Whamming Vs GTPlanet

• Thread starter TJ13
  • 388 comments
I just used the emoji's for the first time since the Xmas theme and I noticed this 🤬, It's got WHAM on it :lol::lol:.

@Jordan thats gold đź‘Ť
Not the first time he's done it.

We are all golden until we start seeing lots of 🤬 from people because @Jordan used his admin powers to put special wham music on.
Or if GT Sport includes a "special surprise" with the Christmas music.

So I had to attend a school photoshoot for Breakfast with Santa this morning as I’m the Head Photographer, and the Audio Soundtrack is getting setup while I’m chilling around waiting for people to come in, all of a sudden I hear a familiar tune come and I just go with it from there. I sang it and celebrated, then once I got a turn to play my own songs, I played it again. And the Ariana Grande version. Oh yah, @TJ13 I’m out.

I was selling a Mazda MX-5 RF Launch edition we had listed as used. Then it happened suddenly. I yelled certain words at the top of my lung but you know what?

I sold the MX-5.

So I dodged another bullet tonight, Company christmas party was playing a smorgasbord of songs, christmas songs included.

I fully expected to get whammed and have a personal justification to get another drink at the bar, but alas here I am, still unwhammed. :D

Even though I already got whammed. Got whammed again on my birthday of all days. This time I got whammed by my daughter. Gave me a birthday card that was playing the song that we all know and love.

Ouch. That must've hurt a little bit... Good idea and intention, bad execution :lol:

I just about got taken out seconds ago. If it wasn't for my volume already being on mute I would've been eliminated by a girls Instagram story. It was actually Wham this time and not a cover. Thankfully I'm still in this but the end is near. *screams* :scared:

I just about got taken out seconds ago. If it wasn't for my volume already being on mute I would've been eliminated by a girls Instagram story. It was actually Wham this time and not a cover. Thankfully I'm still in this but the end is near. *screams* :scared:
We almost had the same fate... :lol:

I’m out

Mum was watching one of those music video channels and 🤬 was one of the first songs of the day. I wasn’t even in the same room but I could still hear it clearly

Went christmas shopping yesterday, survived it.

Guess I might have a walk in the park now, but who knows.

How today unfolded after a trip to the shops:

tenor.gif

Live to fight another day.

After my earlier near wham experience where I started the car and the DJ on the radio announced the song so I could quickly switch to another station. Today however I borrowed my sister's car and as soon as I started the car I got whammed right in the face! My ears hurt and I've been crying and sobbing under the cold shower whilst in the futal position. I can wash all I want but the dirty feeling doesn't go away.

@TJ13 you can update the list

Another man down.
Turns out my wife changed the car radio from playing CD to our local radio station without telling me.
Guess what was playing when I started the car. :crazy:

Quite a few that get Whammed in the car.
Time for Whambags, placed in the headrest and which deploys within15 milliseconds upon recognizing the dreaded song.
It then folds around the side of the occupants head blocking all sound. đź’ˇ

I know this isn’t going to be a popular technique but I think the trick is to genuinely like the song. I’m waiting to hear it being played and 11 days into December it’s nowhere to be heard?

Back