to cheat with MK's???

• Thread starter sunkist
  • 15 comments
can i use Action Replay to upload the file to the computer and then use MK's program to edit the save???????the save with ".xps" is what cheat system????X-port??????and can gameshark upload save to computer??????

Simply browsing this forum for a bit will answer every single question you could possibly have. I know this as fact, because until about three days ago, I didn't know the first thing about hybrids, now I'm driving them. And I never had to ask a single question (except about the MAX file converter, but I answered that one myself).

You will need a gamesave transfer device of some sort. Sharkport, xport, maxdrive....
from there you can use mks program to edit your save file, and transfer it back to your memory card.
No coding device is required.

Mr Chaos
You will need a gamesave transfer device of some sort. Sharkport, xport, maxdrive....
from there you can use mks program to edit your save file, and transfer it back to your memory card.
No coding device is required.

does Action Replay works??

Bottom line is you MUST be able to transfer your save game to your computer. As mentioned above, that means either Sharkport/Xport/Maxdrive. If I'm not mistaken, Action Replay is simply a cheating device, you can't transfer anything with that.

Sharkport/Xport are hard to find, yes.. your profile says you're in California... I bought a MaxDrive just a couple of days ago at my local Best Buy, I'm sure you've got one of those around somewhere.

Not on the website, no.. but the store itself had about ten of them, I simply pulled one off the shelf and bought it. I had gone to the store for another game, but figured I'd just look to see if they had the Maxdrive, and they did.

So the answer is fairly simple.. just go to Best Buy in person and look around.

Bear in mind that MK's program doesn't do all the work for you.. I've yet to create any hybrids of my own with it. And there are processes to follow to get the files to/from the computer, import/export cars/garages, etc. You'll have to put some effort into making it work, and if you're unable to simply go to the store to look for the device you need, then this might not be the way to go for you.

MaxDrive????is that the full name??????i will ask the sales to find for me~~~~~do you have any picture of it???????and about how much is it??????????and wut file it made out of??.xps or .max??

Well, since XPS is an Xport file, and SPS is a Sharkport file, I suppose it makes sense that MAX would be a Maxdrive file.

It costs $29.99, and looks like a small USB hard drive, the same type made for computers. Gamestop sells them, you can find a picture there.

lol.. yeah, I know what you mean. :) Far less hassle than it would be for me otherwise.. my PS2 is hooked up downstairs, my PC upstairs.. If I were using a Sharkport, I'd have to move the thing upstairs/downstairs whenever I wanted to change something. :)

It's a quick process, though.. Open XPS>Save MAX and you're done. :)

yea...but still a huge hassle...to newb hybriders:if u havnt bought a maxdrive yet...buy a xport/sharkport...far less hassle...the only reason i hav maxdrive is my sis doesnt trust ebay...i need a dam credit card

Back