TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please :)
 
Sorry guys defo not there, I have to come off the PS now :(
 
Room open and ready to go. Join when you want, starting Quali in just a tick under an hour.
 
I'll make a race eventually going out tonight 👍
 
On my way :sly:
 
Pokemon man and me are in now.
 
Fuji race 1 went better than I expected it to be :dunce: :eek:
 
Messy at times..... decent race...
 
I can't believe I managed to last the whole race on those tyres. :lol: Also, Furi, what you did on L16 was a dick move. I can't believe I fell for it.
 
DK
I can't believe I managed to last the whole race on those tyres. :lol: Also, Furi, what you did on L16 was a dick move. I can't believe I fell for it.

I don't know how anyone falls for that.
 
What did Furi do?
 
Jamsy you are out. Bye bye.
 
Sparky you were just being moronic sorry.
 
I don't know how anyone falls for that.

I just had a brain fade moment.

I had a much better R2, despite sparky lag-ramming me out of what was then 3rd place.
 
Sparky you were just being moronic sorry.
:banghead:

That was a bad race on both of our parts. You weren't very composed either.
 
Last edited:
Don't know what was up with my connection tonight, was fine then left the room to clear the cache and I couldn't see Duck and whenever I tried to enter I got DC'ed after a minute or so
 
Sorry I missed tonight, what happened?
 
We want footage of this pit fake
 
Team Moskovskaya has to retire due to Money issues.
I won´t make any CC races due to Basketball-preseason. Hope you finish issue-free.
GT6 CC I´m in btw xDD
 
Just two weeks of this left...
 
Don't forget Furi, I'm not there tomorrow.
 
Ready to go on this front.
 
I'mma be in trouble for this round.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back