TOCA Carrera Cup S2 - Spurgy, Furi, Sparky Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 505 comments
  • 26,595 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
neljack
(I know this is wrong thread)

I sent you a message and apologised straight after the raceon PSN......simply got my braking wrong honest mistake.

He has moved it to the right thread :lol:
 
(I know this is wrong thread)

I sent you a message and apologised straight after the raceon PSN......simply got my braking wrong honest mistake.

i know mate not blaming you just saying what happend because one of the quicker guys thought i had done him wrong and took me out on purpose at least any contact i made with anyone wasnt malicious
 
Last edited:
Stop swapping threads. Making me dizzy.
 
That sudden change of grammar also makes me dizzy.
 
Couldn´t race due to black out. Was online after Power came back but was too late ;)
 
Don't think I can make it this Friday, going out with some friends 👍
 
These RUF's are so going to stretch there legs at Fuji, braking for Turn 1 will be scary though.
 
If i am there I am running with ABS 0. Don't want to beat spurgy by that much ;).
 
How many times must I put up with fuji :nervous: :grumpy:
 
I shall be there permitting the lobby repeatedly disconnecting me
 
Heads up guys, not sure if I can make it tonight :(
 
Oh yeah, there is a race tonight :dopey:
 
Oh yeah, there is a race tonight :dopey:

You must be doing too much if you can't even remember when your races are happening :lol:
 
Sorry guys have to drop out, :(. It is too early for me.
 
I will be missing tonight as we have guests round later
 
I don't know if I'll be able to make any of tonight's races due to work...
 
Hey, would anyone object to me joining in tonight?

I've had spot races with furi, Jamesy and goodwolf before but I can never race full-time because of my job...
 
Hey, would anyone object to me joining in tonight?

I've had spot races with furi, Jamesy and goodwolf before but I can never race full-time because of my job...

Recognise the name, feel free. I remember lag and DC's being your issue before :crazy:
 
Furinkazen
Recognise the name, feel free. I remember lag and DC's being your issue before :crazy:

Yeh that would've been my dad watching iPlayer whilst torrenting...

Also, my RGT is maroon w/ silver wheels. Can repaint if necessary^
 
Yeh that would've been my dad watching iPlayer whilst torrenting...

Also, my RGT is maroon w/ silver wheels. Can repaint if necessary^

Should be alright, you are in Pro-Am2. :)
 
Furinkazen
Should be alright, you are in Pro-Am2. :)

Sounds about right lol, cheers furi. Do I need to add you on psn?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back