TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,977 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might not be here for Laguna, I'm going over to England for a week or so and I have no idea how my mobile modem will work.
 
Spa test results:

Volvo 2:32.2
Honda 2:32.3
Mazda 2:32.7
Ford 2:32.9 (With Stage 2 👍)
Nissan 2:33.4
Ford 2:33.7 (Has a .5 possible but is still way off pace so I still recommend Ford getting stage 2 weight reduction. Also here it's slower than the pudding Nissan :scared:)

Added re speced Ford :). Much better.

Personally I think there was a few more tenths to be had too ;).
 
Added re speced Ford :). Much better.

Personally I think there was a few more tenths to be had too ;).

Laguna Seca one's coming at all?
 
Too tired tonight, took alot of time just to concentrate for that sweet lap.. Hence why I think theres more in it. I would rather give the Toca test my best.

I'm doing it tomorrow first thing :). Real BTCC put me off schedule but normal service will be resumed next week with my usual Monday test ;).

Edit: I see Nels still on GTP only over an hour since he "went to bed"... :rolleyes:
 
Too tired tonight, took alot of time just to concentrate for that sweet lap.. Hence why I think theres more in it. I would rather give the Toca test my best.

I'm doing it tomorrow first thing :). Real BTCC put me off schedule but normal service will be resumed next week with my usual Monday test ;).

No worries Paul, work appreciated. I reckon laguna has always been a Mazda track for hot laps.
 
Mazda has stabilty which would help around Lagunas off camber bends I guess but the Honda handles so damn well in low/medium speed bends so I won't call it yet. Volvo also has a pinch of understeer rather than oversteer so it could also shine..

We will see tomorrow ;).
 
Mazda has stabilty which would help around Lagunas off camber bends I guess but the Honda handles so damn well in low/medium speed bends so I won't call it yet. Volvo also has a pinch of understeer rather than oversteer so it could also shine..

We will see tomorrow ;).

Biggest problem with Volvo is the understeer with the torque as you step on it...
 
I find that useful in some instances like Laguna corkscrew as you normally go sideways there so a helpful boot of power sorts that and makes a faster lap too ;).

/Tip
 
I find that useful in some instances like Laguna corkscrew as you normally go sideways there so a helpful boot of power sorts that and makes a faster lap too ;).

/Tip

I know that, just first two corners are a nightmare..
 
great video Chqr especially at 1:52 where the best overtake in TOCA history was made
 
And what do you know, Furi skipped Joe's charge and the race-deciding move in Race 1 completely.
 
I can't get it all...
 
Trolololol.
 
But you should get more of the important moments, that's what I do. :sly:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
 
Chqr your avatar is interesting, you have a crush on miss Patrick? :lol:

Laguna test underway 👍. (Deading the Nissan here :nervous:, no one drives it now though :p)
 
I am Danny Kaptrik so shut up you smelly asian. :sly:

Not funny thanks, that could be interpreted wrongly, even if it is banter.
 
While watching the trailer I was expecting Rick Astley to appear
 
Furi, I was definitely not 'testing your nerves' at Eau Rouge, instead it was you trying to use me as a wall in that turn, good thing you didn't prevail from it one lil' bit.
 
That video looks like really clean racing is continuing. :rolleyes:
 
And it looks like you still think you are the be all and end all of clean driving :sly:
 
Dax... the fact we are still going with full grids shows we are here to survive.
 
LOLOLOLOL.. aww dax.. you make me laugh
 
Point 2 Dax, you're hardly "clean" yourself.
 
hav'nt i just made that point furi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back