TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,797 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised I just set a 1:33.6 on Comfort Softs
 
Need an extra guy let me know all 👍
 
OMG. Nailed the final sector and gained 3 tenths, outcome was a 31.1 :drool:
 
Oh, BTW, if I get spun out or hit off or dice bombed I will report it so like race clean or expect a penalty. Simple as.
 
And I'm looking at people in qualifying more actively, because I got blocked twice at Spa.
 
I'm all set up in my new room, looks killer. :D
 
Just done a 1:31.5 with time still to be found.
 
Grrr, only got a 32 flat in Carbs yesterday, I'll try my setup that difted Eau Rouge every time, and then a Praiano tune, once I get into the room, the way the Ford is setup, it ain't going to do much at the tracks left, maybe monaco.
 
Furinkazen NASCAR Trucks / TOCA
____________________________
TOCA Season 5 / TOCA TINYCHAT / 16 Career GTPlanet Race Wins! GT5 Le Mans Bible Furi's Race Lounge & Hall Of Fame
~#14 driver-owner of Stewart-Ganassi Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup~
~Semi-retiring from race hosting on GTP~
~Creator of the TOCA series~

---

Lol wut?
 
Furinkazen NASCAR Trucks / TOCA
____________________________
TOCA Season 5 / TOCA TINYCHAT / 16 Career GTPlanet Race Wins! GT5 Le Mans Bible Furi's Race Lounge & Hall Of Fame
~#14 driver-owner of Stewart-Ganassi Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup~
~Semi-retiring from race hosting on GTP~
~Creator of the TOCA series~

---

Lol wut?

He said that he was only going to do TOCA and WSC a while ago, not long later he launched Nascar Trucks.
 
He said that he was only going to do TOCA and WSC a while ago, not long later he launched Nascar Trucks.

Chuckled at that! :lol:

We all love you really Furi ;) :p
 
He said that he was only going to do TOCA and WSC a while ago, not long later he launched Nascar Trucks.

Hmm interesting.
 
This, gentlemen and Chqr, should be the best TOCA round on my career thus far. :dopey:
 
This, gentlemen and Chqr, should be the best TOCA round on my career thus far.
Your going to be caught in pile ups, be repeatedly rammed off the track and disconnect on the last lap of every race
 
Your going to be caught in pile ups, be repeatedly rammed off the track and disconnect on the last lap of every race

Looking at the positives eh ATIN? :lol: :p
 
Your going to be caught in pile ups, be repeatedly rammed off the track and disconnect on the last lap of every race

That'll work better than the usual "Good luck"'s because now I know I can't do worse than that :sly:
 
As always
That'll work better than the usual "Good luck"'s because now I know I can't do worse than that
Exactly
 
:lol: About "semi-retiring", I am not doing sundays until after Indy Lights (December), Saturdays I am continuing in Sprint Cup but may be having a break until TOCA Season 6, and Fridays Trucks are only in 2-3 week spells.

Room up in 20 mins.
 
:lol: About "semi-retiring", I am not doing sundays until after Indy Lights (December), Saturdays I am continuing in Sprint Cup but may be having a break until TOCA Season 6, and Fridays Trucks are only in 2-3 week spells.

Room up in 20 mins.

Hmmm atlast Furi's got a girlfreind and stumbled upon the "S" word.:nervous::sick:
 
Ya wrong old man :p

Room open!
 
Filling up, just 2 spots left in lobby, haitch and Fox to take them.
 
Damn full, @ Fox and Haitch, i'll see what I can do.
 
Sorted, GTP Michelin is on standby in case anyone drops out.

EDIT. New PB lap for me, 1:32.0, 4th place :D
 
Last edited:
Not such an eventful race for me, qualified 2nd and followed Spurgy before that one chaotic lap, first I crash into Axman's slow car but then Spurgy spins, and I lead the rest of the way. Not the cleanest win, but I sure as hell deserved to get back to victory battle after that unusual wreck :D
 
Race 2 lag city.. and my arse up with Akmuq...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back