TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,779 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame I couldn't re-join. Axman not go well then
 
Great last race between me carb abd spurgy. They both managed to close a 8 second lead :O, but I managed to hold off carbon and spurgy only beat me by two tenths tho :D.
 
It could've been a whole different story if I had rightfully kept the 2nd place on lap 12...
 
It could've been a whole different story if I had rightfully kept the 2nd place on lap 12...

It could've been a whole different story if AXEMAN started race 3. :scared:
 
A decent weekends racing. I got some decent results.
 
Im just glad I got to race without any disconnects, went from the cheapest router you can buy to an Airport Extreme, minor hiccup in race 3 otherwise went good. Means: watch out is WSC Matty! That championship is mine :)
 
Had to leave last race.. Mom was ranting at me...
 
Disaster of an evening for me.
 
First time ever I got 3 podiums in 3 races at TOCA.

Feels cool.
 
Had 3 great races, 2 wins and a 2nd :) Was almost 3 out of 3 if it wasn't for those annoying GT5 physics, I'll learn to stay far away from the grass/sand eventually :lol:
 
just didn't have the pace tonight which was compounded with mistakes that i made, but got consistent results in 9th, 9th and 8th
 
Also, I didn't see what happened to Fox in Race 3, he didn't start?
 
Also, I didn't see what happened to Fox in Race 3, he didn't start?

Fox gave me a little hope in race 2. To be destroyed by you.


Thought. Losing him, losing him, 5 seconds behind see you get passed. You start to get closer and thought ahh 🤬 there go my hopes and dreams.
 
Haha, sorry Haitch, only doing my job :(:lol:
 
i won't be here for the finale at monaco as i'm going on holiday
 
Team RPM OFFICIAL​


Team RPM driver Tom Brooks has been released from his contract on his request. RPM's second Volvo will be driven by Smuffy for the rest of the season.Team boss Alex Coady said "We would like to thank Tom for his time at RPM in TOCA and the races he has driven, and we look forward to continuing to race in V8's."
​
 
Appreciate it Alex, I'd rather the team got some good points on the table rather than myself holding them back. I won't be present for the remainder of the season and I will make a decision on whether or not to compete in Season 6 soon.
 
was over a second off the pace and just can't wait for next season for a new start
 
Limit on the amount of reserves you can employ in one season.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to look at the standings and understand who drove for who when and its pretty impossible.

Rant over.
 
I think Danica drove a race... :sly:
 
there's been a lot of drivers this season
 
Limit on the amount of reserves you can employ in one season.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to look at the standings and understand who drove for who when and its pretty impossible.

Rant over.

It's not that difficult...
 
I strongly agree with Chqr on that one im afraid Furi :p

I think Ive said in a tinychat/PM before.
I think it would help the quality of racing massively.
 
Limit on the amount of reserves you can employ in one season.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to look at the standings and understand who drove for who when and its pretty impossible.

Rant over.

Excuse me, Danny, but R35 was excluded so I obviously couldn't use him when Nel was away again. Makes sense, right?
 
O'ramaspeeds Seca Catastrophe​


After a successful debut, O'ramaspeed became a constructor for this weekends TOCA Laguna Seca rounds. However, all didn't go to plan.

It was ment to be a promising debut for AXMAN as test results showed he would be on the pace of the leading drivers. But all was not well. Both O'ramaspeed Atenzas were affected by electronic gremlins which ment that raceorama couldn't even turn a wheel and had to withdraw. AXMAN wanted his debut to go on and decided to race. But after getting in the way of the faster drivers, he also withdrew from this weekends proceedings. AXMAN told team boss Rob Adams 'I'm ****' which gives us reason to believe he may withdraw from the championship. This statement is not official yet and cannot be conformed until later in the week.
 
As I discussed with Neljack yesterday on Tinychat, pre-quali wil eliminate the worse drivers and connections and this problem.

Laguna Seca likely to be 1 lap less next season.
 
As I discussed with Neljack yesterday on Tinychat, pre-quali wil eliminate the worse drivers and connections and this problem.

Laguna Seca likely to be 1 lap less next season.

Can't wait to contend for higher positions overall in championship

When will tables be up
 
Tables should be up by end of day. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back