TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 192,533 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this weekend and Monaco I will be pm'ing people about their status for next season. Oh and i'm back, new laptop :D

400501_358926457518692_1700745507_n.jpg
 
You needed a new laptop? Why? After I told you how to fix old one.
 
Nice accidental pic of yourself Furi.. :lol:
 
Furi has a face. OH. MY. GOD

I always thought he was like your conscience, or your imaginary friend, or that person who lives on your street you never see.
 
You needed a new laptop? Why? After I told you how to fix old one.

Did not work and to be fair, after 4 years the old one was dying.

Nice accidental pic of yourself Furi.. :lol:

Furi has a face. OH. MY. GOD

I always thought he was like your conscience, or your imaginary friend, or that person who lives on your street you never see.


:lol: It is from facebook :lol:
 
Oh, thought you just took that to show us the offending laptop... Atleast now we know as crazy as you are in the head you are still human :D:tup:.
 
Oh, thought you just took that to show us the offending laptop... Atleast now we know as crazy as you are in the head you are still human :D:tup:.

Thats the new one :lol: 750gb, 8 gb RAM, just need to install everything on it now.
 
So we will get the tables up then? :D
 
Furi not much I can see in that pic but you look very similar to RT aka Jason Miller... Too bad you don't have his skillz.. :sly:
 
Thats the new one :lol: 750gb, 8 gb RAM, just need to install everything on it now.

What speed processor?

I wana annihilate you at pc games now. :p
 
So we will get the tables up then? :D

Give me 72 hours and I should have Excel, Word and all that. I am good friends with a college technician who often gives me software for free ;)
 
@ Haitch, 64 bit computer with AMD Dual Core E2-3000M Accelerated Processor.
 
@ haitch, 64 bit computer with amd dual core e2-3000m accelerated processor.

Ghz?
Also do you play on pc at all or just PS3?

Anyway. Spurgy if you win again I will ask furi to put in a rule saying no professionals.
 
Furi not much I can see in that pic but you look very similar to RT aka Jason Miller... Too bad you don't have his skillz.. :sly:

RT would 1-stop a race which Furi 4-stops.:p
 
Ghz?
Also do you play on pc at all or just PS3?

Usually just PS3, will have to see when I learn full capibilities of it... 1.8ghz with overclock of 2.4 ghz capable.
 
Usually just PS3, will have to see when I learn full capibilities of it... 1.8ghz with overclock of 2.4 ghz capable.

WEAKLING!

cpumeter.png
 
Anyway. Spurgy if you win again I will ask furi to put in a rule saying no professionals.
Last time I checked no one was paying me ;)
 
i'm hoping for 3 decent results and hopefully my first TOCA podium and enough points to get me a top 10 finish in the championship
 
Blimey, you were up early Carb...
 
Early starts for penguins
 
Tom
Blimey, you were up early Carb...

7am is not that early.

Remember he is 2 hours forward.
 
I will have excel and other programs on monday afternoon.
 
Has no one bothered to comment on my Monza pics? :(
 
If you really want comments then fine :p I'll just moan at Neljack for losing control and hitting the side of Smuffy :lol:
 
God, Spurgy is such a bad driver, one touch of the grass is enough to send him into a large spin :D
 
God, Spurgy is such a bad driver, one touch of the grass is enough to send him into a large spin :D

Same as you in a Rwd whenever you touch the throttle :sly:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back