TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,714 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Paul :scared:
 
Hell no :lol:. I just am at my best in FFs. (I have raced with all the real ones Tony, TA, R1600, Aderrrm etc and most of the time never stood a chance ;))

Edit: Alien Central
 
Last edited:
Maulpac, what are your general expectations for us non-Spurgies compared to your times? ^^
 
Your within .4 of my Mazda lap no? I call that doing pretty good :).
 
Room up in around 30 min, who will be there?
 

Not really Immortal is alien in F1/FGTs but was beaten by Aderrrm, TA and Tony in GT500s and Twissy is too ofc. For the rest, I have beaten quite a few of them ;).
 
Not really Immortal is alien in F1/FGTs but was beaten by Aderrrm, TA and Tony in GT500s and Twissy is too ofc. For the rest, I have beaten quite a few of them ;).

But this isn't GT500s, it's F1.

For example, ArtMann, the guy who came second to him all last season, was 13th in a World Wide TT on Monaco in the FGT's (saw those TT results earlier)

Of course, Immortal was about half a second on top of second place. You know, in less then 1'10 laps.:crazy:

Edit: Oh, and I once beat Immortal in a V8's race.:) And I think JK2 was in that one as well.
 
Room open!
 
7 in, plenty of room left, 25 min to quali.
 
10 min to quali, plenty of room left!
 
1st win in only 7 starts. Not bad!
 
I got mine on my 6th. :p
 
Got mine on my 2nd.
 
Beemers don't count in Season 3. :p
 
Well, okay then, Season 4 I won the 1st three races and the 2nd round I got two wins and a second place...
 
Again unstable specs :p

Only S1, S2 and S5 ever had them right TBH.
 
Unstable specs...?

Well ok, S5, I won my 3rd race, although the 1st and second I was on for wins in but got punted off in both.

But S4 wasn't TOO bad for specs.
 
Where are we racing next week ?¿
 
Free space ?
 
There may be space. One or two people are not going to make it to Monaco. Penalties will follow. Congrats to spurgy on title!
 
Which car can i use then so i can be ready ?
 
I'll get back to ya Skeng, Stewards you have PM.
 
Tonight was a case of what could have been but didn't happen because of other drivers
 
Well, I gotta say sorry to EVERYONE (really) for bumping, slamming and all that. Specially on races 2 (until I hit the wall on lap 5) and the whole race 3. My bad everyone.
 
Furinkazen
I'll get back to ya Skeng, Stewards you have PM.

Pm me please when you decide
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back