TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,899 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quick huh? So not a shed afterall:crazy:

Nissan made up two whole rows off grid. Volvo with LSD is 0.6 quicker.
 
So uh Nissan and Volvo have LSDs? If so I'll test now ;).
 
Ok am testing it now still in the room and had .1 up on the 58.7 I set but lost it.
 
Ok am testing it now still in the room and had .1 up on the 58.7 I set but lost it.

If the cars now feel close in the races and furi is happy is poor old Paul wasting his time go to the pub mate.💡
 
Furi any response to my pm on psn?
 
Furi any response to my pm on psn?

I will post pictures defining it within next week 👍
 
Furinkazen
I will post pictures defining it within next week 👍

Just answer if what happened to me was legal
Yes/no no names mentioned
 
Just answer if what happened to me was legal
Yes/no no names mentioned

It was slightly aggresive but i've seen much worse...
 
Furinkazen
It was slightly aggresive but i've seen much worse...

So that's legal then?
 
My times are as follows.

Volvo 58.4 (With stock settings LSD)
Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

I re tested the Volvo and it was very good indeed but the 58.4 was a near perfect lap 58.6s were very common though.
 

Right a little clear up. Usage of kerbs is allowed but two wheels on track at all times unless mentioned otherwise. Specific blackspots will have pictures showing what is acceptable and what is not.
 
I re tested the Volvo and it was very good indeed but the 58.4 was a near perfect lap 58.6s were very common though.

Proves my point from earlier no quicker but more consistant perfic!:sly:
 
Furinkazen
Right a little clear up. Usage of kerbs is allowed but two wheels on track at all times unless mentioned otherwise. Specific blackspots will have pictures showing what is acceptable and what is not.

Cheers furi so it was illegal then.
Just want to know the boundaries 👍
 
Cheers furi so it was illegal then.
Just want to know the boundaries 👍

Yep, Next week we will begin discussions on electing the stewards.
 
Furinkazen
Yep, Next week we will begin discussions on electing the stewards.

You doing a vote again?
 
i would have got on, but it took me half an hour longer than expected to get to where i could play, bit unfortunate, was quite looking forward to seeing everyone in action...
 
My times are as follows.

Volvo 58.4 (With stock settings LSD)
Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

I re tested the Volvo and it was very good indeed but the 58.4 was a near perfect lap 58.6s were very common though.

Wanna make sure this doesn't get missed 👍. (Furi knows he wants to fight for Volvo again :sly:.)
 
So is everyone happy with the Volvo now?
 
Wanna make sure this doesn't get missed 👍. (Furi knows he wants to fight for Volvo again :sly:.)

Tempting... :sly:

I have a whole bucketload of Volvo set-ups from S3 which I worked on adapting for this season...
 
So is everyone happy with the Volvo now?

yea, it seems to be on the pace now which is good! should be some really close racing now!
 
gokartman78
yea, it seems to be on the pace now which is good! should be some really close racing now!

I must admit it does feel more manageable now. :)
 
Tempting... :sly:

I have a whole bucketload of Volvo set-ups from S3 which I worked on adapting for this season...

Who exactly is in what car wise?:boggled:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back