TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,077 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who exactly is in what car wise?:boggled:

Entry07.png
 
Glad it went well sorry I had to miss : - )
 

Which one of these was onboy (psn name)
 
Which one of these was onboy (psn name)

Onboy came in as he is tuning LanceVance's car.

So JPS's test driver has a test driver who we never even knew was a test driver :lol:
 
Furinkazen
Onboy came in as he is tuning LanceVance's car.

So JPS's test driver has a test driver who we never even knew was a test driver :lol:

Ok I didn't know
 
Next test probably tuesday.
 
Furinkazen
Next test probably tuesday.

I'm good for Tuesday.
See you've changed avatar, have you made a car change. :sly:
 
I'm good for Tuesday.
See you've changed avatar, have you made a car change. :sly:

Possibly back to the old. :sly:
 
So... Test #2 Tuesday?
 
have you got the testing standings or isn't there one
 
Furi while your avatar may claim thats it's a Volvo, it really isn't :sly:. (Stupid F:censored:G Silhouettes)
 
So now there's 2 Ford teams?

Wow, finally Furi changed the rule I see. :bowdown:
 
Furi while your avatar may claim thats it's a Volvo, it really isn't :sly:. (Stupid F:censored:G Silhouettes)

Silhouettes are awesome.
 
:lol: It looks awesome. Official Next Test - Suzuka East Tuesday Night!
 
So, what's a good laptime around Suzuka East?
 
So, what's a good laptime around Suzuka East?

Well Asia was around 52's wasn't it? I say 55's, I don't know, not turned a wheel yet.
 
Funny looking Volvo hard to keep up round here though!:lol:
 
Furi realised the Ford is fastest.
 
Whoo :D

Got the first TOCA on PS1 today :D

99p! Bargain!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back