TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,005 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FordMKIVJ5
The Karussell in GT5 online is ridiculously slippy, therefore if you hold a bit of brake through the corner it forces the car into understeer (at least with a front heavy brake bias) therefore preventing the car from spinning.

When I say hold I mean just keep dabbing it every time you feel the car getting out of shape. 👍

Oh I got ya now.

@furi did I hear that mics are on tonight?
 
Oh I got ya now.

@furi did I hear that mics are on tonight?

Yes, tonight I will be outlining stewards plans.
 
Furinkazen
Yes, tonight I will be outlining stewards plans.

As in how? You after experienced stewards are you? Or just let ppl vote
 
I should be there roughly on the hour. Just about to have a chinese.
 
Furinkazen
How they will be picked. I'll be opening around 25 min, at quarter to.

Should be there around 7, when will you make the announcement
 
Furinkazen
Around 7.30.

So I get to hear your voice after all this time.
 
So I get to hear your voice after all this time.

You once did actually in V8's at Daytona... when you put mics on accidentally :lol:
 
Furi saying 3 wide <3
 
Furinkazen
You once did actually in V8's at Daytona... when you put mics on accidentally :lol:

Can't remember lol
 
About to open up.

EDIT 54.9 is first lap.

53.7 now from Joe (mazda)
 
Last edited:
Furi...

Your test lounge... it's a joke.
 
Furi...

Your test lounge... it's a joke.

Some people are getting stupid. Warnings being handed out already. Come back Carb, going to explain how stewards will work.

Doing Monaco now with pit test.
 
Adding you then going to join.
 
I just added you, now building the cars. I'm thinking I want to join in this series. Cars are low enough performance for my liking. Please add me on PSN.
 
I just added you, now building the cars. I'm thinking I want to join in this series. Cars are low enough performance for my liking. Please add me on PSN.

Entries are full..

Seems to have cleaned up a little barring Akmuq losing brakes into the swimming pool chicane...
 
Full..? No room for one more :)? Rather annoyingly, I've already built 2 of the cars...
 
Ridiculous idea to have a mandatory pitstop with no tyre wear or fuel. "Oh let's waste 30+ secs on getting some cold tyres that aren't going to benefit me at all, in fact they'll just hinder my progress further!"
 
Seriously not greatest start. People need to buck their idea's... No issues at Tskuba test so why now...
 
You going to add me Furin :)? Got the Volvo, Ford & Honda ready to try ^^.
 
You going to add me Furin :)? Got the Volvo, Ford & Honda ready to try ^^.

Add me, trying to sort out a ship on rocky waters at moment.
 
I've added you a few minutes ago, just need you to confim :).
 
Furinkazen
Add me, trying to sort out a ship on rocky waters at moment.

Il be back when it's cleaned up furi, don't worry ive not lost interest.... YET.
 
Il be back when it's cleaned up furi, don't worry ive not lost interest.... YET.

Well perfectly clean 6 car battle at Laguna just now. Guess over zealousness got better of some people...

25 min or so till test ends.
 
Furinkazen
Well perfectly clean 6 car battle at Laguna just now. Guess over zealousness got better of some people...

25 min or so till test ends.

"zealousness" means what lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back