TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,166 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I have to laugh a little. I wasn't that harsh, but yes Chqr has been warned and generally i'm keeping eyes on things.
 
Seriously not happy with the Volvo.
 
Shame that I couldn't stay long in the test today.
 
when will the next test be next tuesday?
 
what tracks will we be visiting, the others that we didn't go tonight?
 
I have finaly finished my damned essay ended up with nearly 1000 words on how to overhaul a crappy renault engine. :yuck:

Meaning I have all the free time in the world tomorrow to do some Toca testing :D.
 
from what i have read tonight it seems as if the test didn't go so well. hopefully will be there next week to give you all a run for ya money :sly:
 
from what i have read tonight it seems as if the test didn't go so well. hopefully will be there next week to give you all a run for ya money :sly:

It went well after some lag and a few drivers needed waking up.
 
Lag is allways caused by running mics ;).
 
Or generally bad connection. Anyway yeah, i've toughened up.
 
Or generally bad connection. Anyway yeah, i've toughened up.

so we have ARD furi ;). i would have expected the new 'big-tough-guy' furi to have battered that guy on the other page :p
 
Nearly 1000 posts and we're still 15 days off the 1st race. Wonder how many there'll be by the end of the season. :)
 
paulmac2k9
Lag is allways caused by running mics ;).

Glad you pointed it out Paul he might listen to you.
 
gorsad
Nearly 1000 posts and we're still 15 days off the 1st race. Wonder how many there'll be by the end of the season. :)

Drivers or posts
 
Posts, not drivers
 
Its not 15 days to the start....
 
For my 11,100th post :D , I'd like to ask.. are you guys in favour of an extra point for fastest lap during a race?
 
For my 11,100th post :D , I'd like to ask.. are you guys in favour of an extra point for fastest lap during a race?

👍
 
Ok, well couple details. I'm in favour of a point for fastest lap (will be checked post-race to make sure). Stewards vote info will be up within 48hours, and Monza is next tuesdays test. :)
 
For my 11,100th post :D , I'd like to ask.. are you guys in favour of an extra point for fastest lap during a race?

No.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back