TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,027 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 98% with Furi. >____>
 
No that means you have a crush on all Toca Champions :scared:!
 
Aren't I current TOCA Champion...??

:nervous:
 
I got 94% with my main troll victim other than furi. :scared:


Someone send the babes round I need to get away from this fate.
 
Indy Lights room opening, room called "Indy Lights 100", open lobby. Join. Race starts 62 minutes from now. Prize of any car below 1 million cr if a TOCA Driver not registered in the Indycar Series wins, join!
 
Most Toca drivers got Swifts at this time ;).
 
Most Toca drivers got Swifts at this time ;).

That's why Furi's hosting Indy Lights.

Furi can't pick the fastest the car in the Swifts so he's not competitive. :sly:
 
The fastest car in Swifts is the Swift! 💡
 
The fastest car in Swifts is the Swift! 💡

But there's no slower cars unless someone forgets to change old oil, so Furi can't therefore compete. :sly:
 
:lol: Anyway for those not in Swifts come to the Indy Lights, 4 in already. And a big prize available as stated.
 
But there's no slower cars unless someone forgets to change old oil, so Furi can't therefore compete. :sly:

Admittedly, I can't either but hey at least I don't pick the fastest car. :sly:
 
I would like to, but I can't. Clio Champioship at 9:30 GMT+1
 
I would like to, but I can't. Clio Champioship at 9:30 GMT+1

My race is only like 35 mins, it starts in 20 mins, its 7.37 GMT now.
 
Right, Indy Lights winner Furi :gtpflag: here, getting to work on stewards pm's soon, I have a number of last minute complications (as in: life) getting in the way...
 
are we likely to see the PM tonight?
 
then you have until 10pm tomorrow night to sort it out as it's 48 since you posted that PM's will be going out
 
Right, Indy Lights winner Furi :gtpflag: here, getting to work on stewards pm's soon, I have a number of last minute complications (as in: life) getting in the way...

You have a life? :eek:

Its more than I can say.

/foreveralone.
 
then you have until 10pm tomorrow night to sort it out as it's 48 since you posted that PM's will be going out

Com on Furi's idea of 48 hrs is easily a week!:crazy:
 
You have a life? :eek:

Its more than I can say.

/foreveralone.

Yes I do... and its very busy when it gets going. OP Updated with details of Test #3.

@JB :lol:
 
Furi doesn't have a life he just prentends he does to not look like all us sados :lol:.
 
PM's to come tomorrow night 👍
 
Furinkazen
PM's to come tomorrow night 👍

Won't take long to send them will it
 
Won't take long to send them will it

Nope, as I have premium should be a speeded up process. And lifetime premium as well :gtpflag: :D
 
No pms yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back