TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,769 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong!

Tsukuba mid 58s.
Suzuka - I'll find out today!
Monza laps last season with slower 10 less bhp, 1:59s VW grrr, 2:00s for Mazda, Honda ect. So I expect 1:59-2:00s from these cars.

My memory is bad. Tsukuba was 59's for most of the field. My PB was 59.6.
 
Call him Alex everyone around these parts is called Alex!:crazy:



My name is chuck norris.

How long before the vote for stewards? I know you said 48 hours but any more precise?
 
His name is Alex Coady ;).
 
I thought every Brazilian is named José.
 
I thought every Fin is named Heikki.

It's spelt with two N's, right now you're talking about a fish's body part. :)
 
Every penguin is called meat.


:p
 
There goes my ransom demand.

I think a few people knew his name. After I uncovered his name from an e-mail address on Dax's wall, me and Akmuq found him on Facebook. :lol:
 
Last edited:
What about Hugh Jayness?
 
Alex Coates
Alex Coady

Hmm.....:lol:

Next we'll find out that the toad's name is Alex Toady :)


Akmuq, does Hugh Jayness take up 2 seats in the cinema? :dopey:
 
Carbs a troll so don't mind the Penguin. To be uptight the best known Brazilian is Ayrton :sly:.
 
DrifterJoe
Next we'll find out that the toad's name is Alex Toady :)

Nope I'm defo not an Alex :) I'm a GED I
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back