TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,027 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for offtopic, but I found this one from the joke thread pretty funny, and it reminded me of someone.

Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside.
He looked up and said weakly:
'I have something I must confess.'
'There's no need to, 'his wife replied.
'No,' he insisted,
'I want to die in peace.
I slept with your sister, your best friend,her best friend, and your mother!'
'I know,' she replied.
'Now just rest and let the poison work.'
 
:lol: Carb's epic posting!!! :lol:
 
This is exactly why there are no well-known Finnish comedians in the world today.
 
Stupid ornaments.. Women need to realise they aren't pretty just unnecessary hazards... :grumpy:

Oh, thought you were talking about women, not vases.
 
This is exactly why there are no well-known Finnish comedians in the world today.

TOCA is exactly why there are no well-known clean British racing drivers.
 
Oh, thought you were talking about women, not vases.

:lol: Watch ya step Akmuq. :lol:

Team Dynamics, you have an interview later this week.
 
TOCA is exactly why there are no well-known clean British racing drivers.

Looks like Finns aren't great with comebacks either.
 
Damn, that looks bad Tom. I had my appendix taken out c. 6 weeks ago, I had to miss the Tsukuba round of the R32 Challenge. :ouch:
 
I used to be like Tom but then I took a vase to the arm.
 
:ouch: Tom.
 
Last edited:
Looks like Finns aren't great with comebacks either.

I remember a thing on top gear when james may was rallying with mika hakkenien and how james said "is it true that whenever you didnt care or pay attention to a question from someone on TV you simply replied yes?" mika looked puzzled for a second and just said "yes"
 
Lol lets make some Tom Memes...



I used to race in TOCA until I took a glass vase to the ankle.
 
BTW I may miss the start of the final test.
I have to see my mum in hospital.
 
Ooooh when's the test and can I come? :D
 
Tomorrow @ 7pm, full schedule in top of OP.
 
it may of already been mentioned but where will tomorrow's test be track wise
 
Tsukuba.
 
will the whole event take place at Tsbuska or will the photoshoot be in a different location
 
Undecided. Likely to be Tsukuba.
 
I'll definitely be there.
 
Tomorrow @ 7pm, full schedule in top of OP.

You may think I'm Jesus but I will not be in a TOCA Legends race and a stewards meeting at the same time.;)
 
You may think I'm Jesus but I will not be in a TOCA Legends race and a stewards meeting at the same time.;)

We'll sort it out on night, should be easy 👍
 
I'd like to confirm that I won't be at the Pre-Season test tomorrow unless pictures are being taken. Chances are that I'll be missing Rounds 1 & 2 as well, more than happy to be interviewed about the situation though.
 
Tom
More than happy to be interviewed about the situation though.

So Tom, how's your leg?


Terrific.

Moving on.
 
Tom, the photoshoot is tomorrow at the end of testing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back