TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,027 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
course i can jump in nel, just send me your setup :sly:

I will do :), but It really will be on stand by, may not know till about 6.45/7ish PM on race day though :eek:
 
what time is the race?
 
what time is the race?

Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens. 7:15pm Lag test. 7.25pm Qualifying for 20 minutes. 7.45pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3. :)
 
Gutted I'm missing the test tonight, I will show up for photos though. :)
 
Chance it may not happen tonight :grumpy: 👎 :(
 
I'm rather 🤬 off right now, should get a turn around before 7 (I hope)...
 
Not looking good 🤬
 
shall we blame the government? il inform the la le lu li lo (brownie points to whoever knows what game thats from)
 
shall we blame the government? il inform the la le lu li lo (brownie points to whoever knows what game thats from)

Metal Gear Solid, and yes I did google it.:)
 
Before anyone says... its not my fault, and its got me pretty angry. That's all i'm saying. There is still a chance, but I don't know yet.
 
Its 2 past le seven and where is le room?
 
If Furi isn't available, someone else open a room, I'll be on in a bit and open one then if no-one's on.👍
 
Sorry guys, looks mine is re scheduled until thursday :( :(
 
ok akmuq, if you dont google it il give you a car if you can tell me who "shalashashka" is
 
I would open a room, but I keep disconnecting when I host. :(
 
ok akmuq, if you dont google it il give you a car if you can tell me who "shalashashka" is

Gotta love the Single Action Army in MGS3. ;)

Ocelot
 
Someone do the bloody honours.

1472-6118-3658-4758-5807

Let's go racing.
 
Last edited:
Wha?! His lordship can't make it and yet I can? Bugger.
 
Gotta love the Single Action Army in MGS3. ;)

Ocelot

since your not akmuq that means you must gift me a car :sly: lol i just bought MGS HD collection and guns o patriots and completed them all! then peace walker... :yuck::yuck: anyways.. back to topic, Bacon. That is all.
 
So angry at moment, this will all go ahead thursday
 
5 of us in meus lobbyus.

Let's get racing boys.

EDIT: 6
 
I thought today was supposed to be a TOCA Legends pre-season race...
 
Thursday for test and Photoshoot
ok guys?
 
May open up now
 
Thursday for test and Photoshoot
ok guys?

Most likely can't make anything actually till saturday maybe later now. Actually I could not have made tonight either so it makes no difference.

Sorry.
 
since your not akmuq that means you must gift me a car :sly: lol i just bought MGS HD collection and guns o patriots and completed them all! then peace walker... :yuck::yuck: anyways.. back to topic, Bacon. That is all.

Hehe....MGS3 is my fav., followed closely by 2 and 4. 👍


Anywho.....
 
Furi just now during the TOCA Legends test.

"Im gonna pull out".

Make of that what you will, folks.
 
^tch Test is Thursday night! :gtpflag:
 
i'll only be there for the first 30 mins like the other week when it was on a thursday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back