TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,640 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell free to comment on the pics in the reports!
 
SuzukaDriversFINAL.png


SuzukaIndyFINAL.png


SuzukaTeamsFINAL.png


SuzukaMakesFINAL.png
 
lol at my ex x3
 
Carb in 4th with 87 behind Spurg with 85? :p
 
It's Dax with 85, not me ;) I think Carbs meant to have 85 as well, Furi just hit the wrong number :lol:
 
Its a formula, I didn't adjust the order after factoring in Carb gaining 2 pts due to Atins penalty.
 
2 points gained and that should boost me from 4th to 2nd :dopey:
 
the reports were good, my favorite picture was the one down the straight between furi and spurgy
 
But sole 2nd in a way because I have one win against Spurgu's zero. :dopey:
 
the reports were good except i wasn't mentioned, my favorite picture was the one down the straight between furi and spurgy

You were mentioned with that unfortunate Race 1 retirement.

And you mean?
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_15.jpg
 
edited my post after remembering i was mentioned, that's the picture i'm on about
 
Feel free to leave comments on the site by the way, otherwise I feel like no one is using it...
 
The blurry one of Dax was funny, was going too fast for the camera was he? :lol: And that was of me an Furi was pretty good picture too 👍
 
The blurry one of Dax was funny, was going too fast for the camera was he? :lol: And that was of me an Furi was pretty good picture too 👍

:lol: Same camera, just raised it a little.

And yeah and my comments about the Volvo Olympic team in Race 3 :lol:
 
DK the Ford was 52 pace at Suzuka east so it was most certainly on the pace there ;).

TBH Paul you're probably 0.6s/lap quicker than me on driving skill with another 0.5s to come from set-ups. I have a steering wheel but I have no way of setting it up.
 
was i lagging at any point in the night? and did it cause any problems to anyone else
 
DK
TBH Paul you're probably 0.6s/lap quicker than me on driving skill with another 0.5s to come from set-ups. I have a steering wheel but I have no way of setting it up.

Probably more to do with setups than you think, I was 0.5 seconds slower with my original setup around suzuka.
 
I found 0.5 seconds testing at Suzuka.

I just can't wait for a win or two or three for me at Laguna Seca :D
 
Furinkazen
I found 0.5 seconds testing at Suzuka.

I just can't wait for a win or two or three for me at Laguna Seca :D

I hate to tell you Furi but I love that track too, and I don't like sharing :lol:
 
me and haitch are struggling with set-up as we can't tune a car between us and i'm using a tune that i got for season 4.1 on my car with different gear ratios for different tracks
 
me and haitch are struggling with set-up as we can't tune a car between us and i'm using a tune that i got for season 4.1 on my car with different gear ratios for different tracks

if it's understeering add some negative toe, and lower the front ARB. that's all i change on cars from a base tune. well thats all i did for round 1 anyway
 
I'll just sit and wait for Monaco.
 
I wont be at the Nurb this weekend guys, will be at Wembley watching the Olympic football :p
 
I wont be at the Nurb this weekend guys, will be at Wembley watching the Olympic football :p

oooo fancy fancy :P
 
I wont be at the Nurb this weekend guys, will be at Wembley watching the Olympic football :p

Football :rolleyes:. Thats 2 rounds missed, you wanna miss more....? :yuck:

Nel, the most unrealible teammate ever unless football were to be destroyed.
 
To be fair, ill argue family and then Wembley are valid reasons.

I have faith in Carb we'll win the teams still :sly:
 
It's more culmative, there were complaints in S4.2 and pre season here, and we have to put our foot down somehow, hope you understand that.

Wait, pre-season? I can understand the complaints about S4.2, but not about pre-season.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back