TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 190,840 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB what a load of... :sly:. Your never scared, haha, just bring along your so scarey one eyed thing :p.

Will try and get the knott out of it mate.;)
 
JB has a scary one-eyed "thing"? :yuck:
 
:lol:!!
 
ugh ya bunch of women, nurb is a brill track ;)
 
Anyone done some practice yet? :)
 
Anyone done some practice yet? :)

Not quite practice but did a shuffle race there today with 80% water on track and I got a 98 elise. That was hard.
 
Does anyone want to be a reserve for FEKC? Kartman is going to miss a few races (and then be killed shortly after for missing them :grumpy:) so we will need a reserve :)
 
i would but im banned :lol:
 
I would too but I'm the test driver and GATE is on at the same time as Toca.
 
I wouldn't but I felt left out so I commented.
 
i need to test tomorrow as there's a few set-up's that i can try
 
PrioNurb-1.png


Right, 13 are confirmed for the Nurb. If teams missing a driver get someone else to race for them they get priority, otherwise anyone who is a reserve can get to racing at the Nurb!
 
PrioNurb-1.png


Right, 13 are confirmed for the Nurb. If teams missing a driver get someone else to race for them they get priority, otherwise anyone who is a reserve can get to racing at the Nurb!

:banghead::banghead::(:(
 
Mandatory pitstop with no tire wear sounds great :rolleyes:
 
So any news on driver vacancies?
 
Btw Furi, Team FEKC should have 28 points for R3 at Suzuka :)
 
But my overall standing is not fixed? :indiff:
 
It's race day..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back