TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did in the first race just to see what I could do on fresh rubber, because I was last, but I didn't need to. I changed setup from the qualifying and race 1 one to a tire saver setup. The Honda was amazingly quick there. I think we qualified 1-2-3.

Qually yes but what about the finish???:)

tc2.png

Points from each individual race of the three at Tsukuba are there. Me(GTP_akmuq), DiegoC1980 and Furinkazen are the Honda drivers.

And here is the point system.
15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

So I had 7th, 4th and DNF
DiegoC had 6th, 6th and oh... 6th. :lol:
MrMulsanne had 3rd, 5th and 7th.

~Between races there is a 10 minute-interval, set via the automatic countdown.

It's multiple races in one day??
I was under the impression they'd be one race, every Saturday....
Not that I'm opposed to, just a little confused right now lol

tc2.png

Points from each individual race of the three at Tsukuba are there. Me(GTP_akmuq), DiegoC1980 and Furinkazen are the Honda drivers.

And here is the point system.
15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

So I had 7th, 4th and DNF
DiegoC had 6th, 6th and oh... 6th. :lol:
MrMulsanne had 3rd, 5th and 7th.

O well will see how the Honda goes should be fun one day, come on psn hurry up
cant handle Britains got Talent on a Saturday night anymore!! Whats more bloody Eurovision is on now agggggghhhhh!!! Thank god for Man U getting number 19 av itttttt!!!:indiff::):banghead:

I'm not sure if any of you heard of it a while ago but I had a Suzuki Swift racing series. It didn't go to well because of a bad race format and poor regulations. I'm thinking of setting it up again. If any of you are interested go here.

It will have a race format somewhat similar to this but not identical and better regulations. Ignore the regs in the first post of that thread because they will be different.

Hi could you put me as a reserve. I have parties and holidays which take up most of the Saturdays in June which looks like being the first 3 or 4 race weekends if PSN rumours are true. Would be nice to join in some practices though, i take it there will be rooms open during the week before race day.

Stu

To clear up confusion, like the real BTCC it is 3 races per meeting, so races per night. Also, at Tsukuba I was running 4th in Race 3 defending hard before I got bundled off...

Is 45 minutes really necessary for practice and qualifying? Seems excessive. You could do a 30 lap race at Monza in that time. I think most everybody will be practicing and tuning their car all week leading up to the race.

Sassafrass_3
Is 45 minutes really necessary for practice and qualifying?
guess it gives everyone a chance to get into the room, if they were running late
Sassafrass_3
I think most everybody will be practicing and tuning their car all week leading up to the race.
the online physics are supposedly different from the offline.
MrMulsanne
To clear up confusion, like the real BTCC it is 3 races per meeting, so races per night.
thanks for clearing that up

Last edited:
That is still a crazy amount of time. We're talking about qualifying here, to determine the starting order of only the first of three races. 3 races at Tsukuba with 16 laps each would take around 48 minutes. It's fine with me, it just seems odd to have qualifying and race time so similar.

The online physics are very different than offline. I was referring to practicing and tuning 'online'. We're all only practicing offline right now cause we have to. If you race in a series online it makes no sense to practice offline.

Either way I'm dying to get things started :)

Ya, you make a good point... With 3 races in a row, it would be a long qualifying stage for each.

Last edited:
Then I guess, it's not that bad

The first session gives people a chance to enter the room, discuss settings, and anything else basically. After Race 1, there is an automated 10-minute countdown to the next event, and that is repeated in time for Race 3.

That your Honda in your avatar hightyme?

How many people are needed for the entry list? Are you going to wait until the race is filled??💡

I will wait another week or so. I have a Le Mans Race already full and ready to go, but I want a full entry if possible. So come on guys, sign up!

I will wait another week or so. I have a Le Mans Race already full and ready to go, but I want a full entry if possible. So come on guys, sign up!

OK fair doos, i see cunningham85 is doing the same sort of event.:sly:

Ok, 9 spots are taken, 2 are on reserve, so 5-7 places are available.

Nice. I ran a blue one last season. Any suggestions for the timings for Nurburgring Norschleife races?

I was thinking of setting at 9am race 1, and if it is raining at the end, set it to "Wet" for race 2... and repeat for Race 3?

Hi, i would like too participate because i want soms fun and real racing and the best wat too find fun is in BTCC races! Below are soms registration info : PSN : GTP_Johny. Vehiche : BMW 320i (BTCC).

Hi, i would like too participate because i want soms fun and real racing and the best wat too find fun is in BTCC races! Below are soms registration info : PSN : GTP_Johny. Vehiche : BMW 320i (BTCC).

Sure, just make sure that it rains atleast once for this race.

Welcome Ghova!

And I can make no guarentees about weather... I''ll wait and see.... When PSN goes up I can muck about in my lounge with settings...

Sorry forgot to put i will be using the mazda. Just gave it a try and like you say its kind on its tyres. What is the standard hp, did not think i had done anything to it but it has 320hp.
Stu

310 roughly... 320hp is ok.. just check the settingss to make sure it is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back