TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point actually, can't let my winning setup be revealed to the public. :sly:
 
Me being a conspiracy theorist, I believe that Furi is constantly stealing your settings while 'checking' the car ;)
 
Me being a conspiracy theorist, I believe that Furi is constantly stealing your settings while 'checking' the car ;)

No, when I inspected tombrooks I just checked all parts and sent it back, took 30 seconds.
 
That's it sent.

Speaking of setups, I noticed Furin's choice with his rear camber at Laguna....

Why? :lol:
 
That's it sent.

Speaking of setups, I noticed Furin's choice with his rear camber at Laguna....

Why? :lol:

I saw that and said out loud 'WTF - Jeez Furi' then got put off and put a wheel on the curb :grumpy:
 
That's it sent.

Speaking of setups, I noticed Furin's choice with his rear camber at Laguna....

Why? :lol:

I saw that and said out loud 'WTF - Jeez Furi' then got put off and put a wheel on the curb :grumpy:

Tsukuba set up, it was effective.... :D
 
Agreed on the markers, Ill go nuts if anyone hits them.

Which markers are ya guys talking about here?

I only remember the famous 'Yellow Striped Ice Hockey Rink' :lol:
 
Which markers are ya guys talking about here?

I only remember the famous 'Yellow Striped Ice Hockey Rink' :lol:

The marker boards on that straight :lol:
 
Well, they've never mattered to me, but I just generally overshoot the first corner at times :lol:
 
If they are hit I will hack into the GT5 system and put them back myself!


(I have no idea how to hack into a piece of wood, let alone GT5)
 
Car sent back Sumo, inspection passed.
 
If they are hit I will hack into the GT5 system and put them back myself!


(I have no idea how to hack into a piece of wood, let alone GT5)

Learn to brake without them or next time you'll find yourself on the yellow ice :lol:
 
I don't think I've ever used the markers so I know what I'm hitting off.:sly:
 
I shall be putting this to use at Indy this saturday!

1285635805554.jpg
 
What do you gain from it?





...A heavier car.





:sly:
 
I shall be putting this to use at Indy this saturday!

1285635805554.jpg

I warned you!

granturismo5020-1.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sumo going for a spot of sunbathing cause he couldn't keep up with me in the MRC race, R8 LMS at Nurburg GP/D.:sly:
 
May I remind you Akmuq about what happened in the SECOND race that night after I tweaked my settings...

I won...

By quite a long way...
 
May I remind you Akmuq about what happened in the SECOND race that night after I tweaked my settings...

I won...

By quite a long way...

I had no settings, and decided I was a drifter... Anyway, you know the first race was what counted.;)

I also didn't go into the sand.:D
 
*points at NASCAR Trucks at HSR and the Alfa TZ2 races at the Eiger.*

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS HIGHER!? :lol:
 
*points at NASCAR Trucks at HSR and the Alfa TZ2 race at the Eiger.*

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS HIGHER!? :lol:

I wasn't talking about it, and Nurburg GP/D is more relative to TOCA since we're there in a week and a half... :D Anyone who drives into the sand is doing a Sumo, don't mistake that with driving fast, cause he also does that.:indiff:

Also, to everyone, look at the new link in my sig, it has a report of race 2 at High Speed Ring and you'll see what I mean when I said I really had to work for it.;)
 
I wasn't talking about it, and Nurburg GP/D is more relative to TOCA since we're there in a week and a half... :D Anyone who drives into the sand is doing a Sumo, don't mistake that with driving fast, cause he also does that.:indiff:

Also, to everyone, look at the new link in my sig, it has a report of race 2 at High Speed Ring and you'll see what I mean when I said I really had to work for it.;)

Sumo, I'll plant a grenade in your car so its like this at GP/D.



AND FOR LAUGHS!!!

 
Gotta hate Indy this weekend with the unrealistic slipstream. To win, I'll probably need to enter the oval section in 5th place.
 
Sumo, I'll plant a grenade in your car so its like this at GP/D.

No matter, I'll just use my data altering powers to reduce everyone's gravity except for me. You'll all be tumbling about the track like this! :trouble:

 
Gotta hate Indy this weekend with the unrealistic slipstream. To win, I'll probably need to enter the oval section in 5th place.

Funny cos it's true............



:(:(:(:(:(
 
no matter, i'll just use my data altering powers to reduce everyone's gravity except for me. You'll all be tumbling about the track like this! :trouble:

Fail!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back