TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIXED! Ugh that's humiliating, never used the Youtube tag before. :lol:
 
Some of those look fatal :( R.I.P. all the stupid AI drivers who crashed after not realizing that big bumps like that make your car fly.
 
Total points updated in group.👍
 
I'm still approaching... The BMW duo's chase, on the other hand, will stop on its tracks at Season 4 :trouble:
 
Losing two seconds in sector 3...
 
I'm not going to be able to practice for this one much. Guess I'll just wing it. :sly:
 
Back from Turkey! Any drama or news going on?
 
Back from Turkey! Any drama or news going on?

I got depressed because of the deaths of those AI guys, might not be at my best in this round :(
 
So who will be in at Indy for Round 9?
 
1'42 something... Good enough for a Ford, I suppose, but draft is gonna be a big part of racing tomorrow for me...

Also, FFS, leave that smashing in the double hairpins home this season. It was horrible in S2...
 
1'42 something... Good enough for a Ford, I suppose, but draft is gonna be a big part of racing tomorrow for me...

Also, FFS, leave that smashing in the double hairpins home this season. It was horrible in S2...

Your on the pace of Akmuq and Knelly, and me.
 
MrMulsanne
Your on the pace of Knelly. Akmuq and me will be left choking on your fumes.

Fixed.
 
Your on the pace of Knelly. Sumo and neljack will be left choking on your fumes, and me and Akmuq will be left choking on their fumes.

Fix'd even more.
 
Gentlemen, start your engines ..... Race day is here at Indy Road.

Will the BMWs just be too fast on the long straights?

Will Death By Carbon make points up on MRT?

Will Carbon close off the Megane race tonight?

Let's go racing boys 👍
 
Gentlemen, start your engines ..... Race day is here at Indy Road.

Will the BMWs just be too fast on the long straights?

Will Death By Carbon make points up on MRT?

Will Carbon close off the Megane race tonight?

Let's go racing boys 👍

Yep, we'll be pulling those belts one more time at Indy, gonna be a ride!
 
Creepy times coming in the Meganes, but at least I can get rid of some of the stress in the Japanese Classic Championship (join!) ;)
 
*Tuh Tuh Tuh Tuh*

*Vwommmmmmmm... VWOMMMMMMMM... Tssk... VWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*

That's my BMW.
 
*Tuh Tuh Tuh Tuh*

*Vwommmmmmmm... VWOMMMMMMMM... Tssk... VWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*

That's my BMW.

Aha so your back?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back