TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start the Megane race now so that I get an advantage by complete default and then be the most hated person in History?
 
Can we start the Megane race now so that I get an advantage by complete default and then be the most hated person in History?

If you want the Disqualification then sure :lol:
 
Can we start the Megane race now so that I get an advantage by complete default and then be the most hated person in History?

*stares at post for 5 minutes*

Whaaa?
 
neljack
Can we start the Megane race now so that I get an advantage by complete default and then be the most hated person in History?

Your already a Man U fan who drives a Beemer. Can you BE more hated ;)
 
Your already a Man U fan who drives a Beemer. Can you BE more hated ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.


Felt that ;)
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.


Felt that ;)

End of season battle already beginning :lol:
 
ROOM IS OPEN! Good luck all!
 
thomas-the-tank-engine.jpg
 
Good grid so far, megane start 15 min.
 
Where you guys racing today?

Indy, we continuing American tour. Megane race just starting, TOCA race less than half an hour away I think...
 
TOCA is 5 mins away...
 
Lost the championship tonight IMO, however, excellent 3 races, cant wait for season 4 👍:)
 
Apologies for the big one, went off, saw Sumo heard crashing, thought "all clear". BIG MISTAKE.
 
Wouldn't even give Team Standings - someone's had a bad night ;)
 
Got to say that race 3 was epic, but it was noticeable that Darth "Supremacy in a can" Vader and my Lupo teammate were much faster, I only hung on via drafting... Still really cool. Tried to refrain from leading until the very end, but last corner went badly and so went final straight :(
 
Stewards Panel is open.
 
Unfortunately I regret to announce my resignation from TOCA Season 3 due to lack of time. Hopefully I'll see you all for Season 4 but in the mean-time Good Luck. 👍

Dan has been informed.
 
Unfortunately I regret to announce my resignation from TOCA Season 3 due to lack of time. Hopefully I'll see you all for Season 4 but in the mean-time Good Luck. 👍

Dan has been informed.

Shame Tom, you (and Dan) intoduced me to this series 👍

Hope to see you in Season 4 :)
 
Shame Tom, you (and Dan) intoduced me to this series 👍

Hope to see you in Season 4 :)

Well you're doing better than Dan and I put together right now, so I'm happy we introduced you to it. 👍
 
Ok big news guys: I have changed to NAT 2 connection. hopefully this should mean better connections and more can get in.
 
Ok big news guys: I have changed to NAT 2 connection. hopefully this should mean better connections and more can get in.

That took long enough :lol:

Awesome racing tonight for me. Next week I shall take the title without mercy! :D
 
That took long enough :lol:

Awesome racing tonight for me. Next week I shall take the title without mercy! :D

I only just found out my password for BT Homehub...
 
Cant wait for next week :)
 
Well you're doing better than Dan and I put together right now, so I'm happy we introduced you to it. 👍

Alright Tom, alright that's enough now. :D
 
Damn I hate this track, still had fun though, first round without a win since Autumn Ring but I did get the Megane's in a brilliant duel with Carbon and nel. Off to the Ring.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back