TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,541 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:17.218 in the seasonal. What have you guys been getting?
 
I only did a few attempts and the fastest I got was around 1'18.9

I'm fine with the whole comfort softs thing, I just dont have the tools to go my usual rediculous pace when they're on that car. :(

Oh I get it now, tyres ain't a problem, I prefer racing slow cars though, no good with fast ones apart from the Ferrari's cause they have a technique to them. Race cars and I would lose badly to most people, but, for example, I bet GTP_Johny and GTP_w-g-e in a Suzuki Swift informal race.

w-g-e is completely out of my league when racing faster cars or time trailing however.
 
I beat w-g-e's time on the seasonal IIRC.
 
w-g-e regularly competes/beats dHolland in the WRS. They're usually both in the top 3.
 
Team MRT are going to start an extended testing programme from after Round 2 of TOCA Season 3. It is understood to coincide with the wind down of the Lexus ISF programme in the BST V8 Challenge, which MRT will contest at Laguna Seca.
 
BTW, why so bald colors for the podium finishers at the drivers' table? Just wondering if that's okay...
 
Thought it made a nice design change from Season 2's Green / Red.
 
Hmm... well, at least there's still a difference between a low and high position 👍

I didn't get a chance to test today, so that means it's a decent amount of work tomorrow to get back up to speed. Sometimes even one day outside GT5 can badly mess up my abilities :ouch:
 
I'll re-add you Furi tomorrow propably. I'll race on sunday if i've got the credits to purchase a new car.
 
I'll re-add you Furi tomorrow propably. I'll race on sunday if i've got the credits to purchase a new car.

I'll donate my NGTC BMW if you want Dan :)
 
Bit more practice needed, only getting 1:23.5
 
Improvement comes, 1'21.0 now...
 
I'll send you my new PSN tomorrow too Furi. Can't remember it exactly, something along the lines of, DanF1-Fan. I'll double check though as i've got history to finish tonight.
 
Hey lads, not gonna be able to make it tomorrow as I'm off night fishing :) Good luck and Dan, destroy them :sly:
 
tombrooks97
Hey lads, not gonna be able to mae it tomorrow as I'm off night fishing :) Good luck and Dan, destroy them :sly:

Another keen fisherman.. I like it!
 
tombrooks97
Hey lads, not gonna be able to make it tomorrow as I'm off night fishing :) Good luck and Dan, destroy them :sly:

Think i'll be easy to "destroy" going on my current lap times.
 
Not even got the chance to test this week (and out tonight), so I won't be any contest :grumpy:
 
Dan, your BMW has been sent
 
Anyone apart from me and Sumo who have breached into the 1'20's?

BTW, I saw a crazy dystopian dream last night where a major amount of the TOCA drivers were killed in real life due to traffic accidents :/
 
Last edited:
Not even got the chance to test this week (and out tonight), so I won't be any contest :grumpy:

Likewise, plus my internet has been awful last few days, wont be surprised if it dies during a race.
 
Likewise, plus my internet has been awful last few days, wont be surprised if it dies during a race.

Can you represent DB Motorsports this week?
 
Can you represent DB Motorsports this week?

Id be more than glad too :)👍, if thats ok with everyone and Furi ;)

Assuming its ok, its a white livrie, yeah? :sly:
 
Id be more than glad too :)👍, if thats ok with everyone and Furi ;)

Assuming its ok, its a white livrie, yeah? :sly:

White car, black wheels.

Furi, can neljack join DB Motorsports for round 2 in replacement for tombrooks97
 
White car, black wheels.

Furi, can neljack join DB Motorsports for round 2 in replacement for tombrooks97

Yes. 👍
 
Furi, can neljack join DB Motorsports for round 2 in replacement for tombrooks97

I'll be back for Round 3, so don't go replacing me too soon, although if neljack wins again who knows what could happen....
 
>Implying I'm going to let NelJack win this time. :D
 
I am sure you two will crash at some point, and then others will rush in to salvage whatever possible :dopey:
 
I am sure you two will crash at some point, and then others will rush in to salvage whatever possible :dopey:

;) You bet I will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back