TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with todays work, Sumo was too good, he would have won 2nd race if it wasnt for accidently being taken out by DK after contact with Boyce.

Joint top! :)
 
Despite a little bad weekend, only 2 points to go for the FWD division lead! :gtpflag:
 
Neljack's BMW has passed scrutineering and been sent back. 👍
 
Some very enjoyable racing tonight. First in the Meganes which drove totally different on RH tyres compared to comforts I practiced on , how dumb I felt.

TOCA race 1 I started 4th and took advantage of the 2 cars in front squabbling to nab 2nd. Akmuq pressured me for 4-5 laps but I positioned my car well and he stayed behind till another car kept him busy. I had a second on 3rd when a different car out of nowhere rammed me off on the last lap first corner ! finished a gutted 6th

Race 2 was uneventful as I lost connection and got pole so had to pull over, finished 9th.

Race 3 was better I started third and was leading soon after and built up a lead. My pace dropped and by lap 10 sumo was on me he got past me but I retook position for a short time. Sumo eventually left me and Neljack pounced he caught me going wide at turn 1 . Finished 3rd.

A good first event for me wouldve had a 2nd race 1 got 6th , a 3rd and a 9th.

I really like the Focus.
 
Id like to thank DB MOTORSPORT for allowing me to drive for their team this weekend, its been a pleasure.

However, I miss my Orange and Yellow livrie, and will go back to being an Independant ;)
 
Actually, found a new colour ;)
 
Monza next, big weather surprise coming up to be revealed next couple days...
 
^ I'm hoping for rain.
 
Monza next, big weather surprise coming up to be revealed next couple days...

Rain start?

I say, qualifying in rain could be great fun.:)
 
Gotta get practice in that case :sly: Snow available as well?
 
Right, this will be dumbest question ever posted on this forum, ever.


Are we allowed to use Rain tyres?
 
Last edited:
Right, this will be dumbest question ever posted on this forum, ever.


Are we allowed to use Rain tyres?

We can, but you and Sumo can't cause you have a 42 point lead.

Size 1 and white text for the unfair rules FTW!!!!
 
We can, but you and Sumo can't cause you have a 42 point lead.

Size 1 and white text for the unfair rules FTW!!!!

Comfort Hards Sumo and Neljack ;) :lol:

No rain tyres and inters are allowed. 👍
 
And racing softs for everyone else whenever it doesn't rain ;)
 
We can, but you and Sumo can't cause you have a 42 point lead.

Size 1 and white text for the unfair rules FTW!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Id like to thank DB MOTORSPORT for allowing me to drive for their team this weekend, its been a pleasure.

However, I miss my Orange and Yellow livrie, and will go back to being an Independant ;)

Thanks for representing us :). I don't know how you did though yet.
 
Thanks for representing us :). I don't know how you did though yet.

I'm assuming that Dan and I will be back in business for Monza?
 
I'm assuming that Dan and I will be back in business for Monza?

Yes of course. My championship is over now. 4 races missed and no wins in the bag yet so it's pretty much over.

P.S. What was the pole time?
 
Yes of course. My championship is over now. 4 races missed and no wins in the bag yet so it's pretty much over.

P.S. What was the pole time?

1.19.450 I think :)
 
I got down to 1:21.6 in Race 3.
 
Mulsanne , I reported an incident to you on the psn. Just to check , I dont need to pm you here.
 
Mulsanne , I reported an incident to you on the psn. Just to check , I dont need to pm you here.

I got that message 👍 Ya not only one.
 
I think i can guess who the messages are about, but ill keep schtum.
 
Does anyone have a time for Monza yet, ive done a 2.02.258 with downforce on 20......
which leads me nicely onto, what downforce levels are best for Monza? :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back