TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure on me at all then.
;)
 
None at all!
 
Can't make this again :(
 
No testing this week so I'll defiantly be slow. Moving chicane slow :dopey:
 
Just don't cause any ruckus today, I'll be watching...
 
Can't make tonight, going to a friends. Good luck to neljack of DB Motorsports by the way.
 
Everyone's dropping like flies this weekend. :(

Ok Dan :D
 
Considering the fact that it's race day, there's not a whole lot of activity here.

Why aren't we all hyping this up!?
 
Considering the fact that it's race day, there's not a whole lot of activity here.

Why aren't we all hyping this up!?


I know! I hope plenty of us turn up:sick:
 
Sumo098
Considering the fact that it's race day, there's not a whole lot of activity here.

Why aren't we all hyping this up!?

I know i'm not going to do well so i'm not giving it any
 
Don't be pessimistic. I though I was going to get hammered in the first round and look what happened. :D
 
Hopefully everyone will be back for Monza
 
Mind you if only 4 people turn up its good points all round
 
hahaha well neljack, take it you understand as you are racing for DB MOTORSPORTS this round you are not eligible for independent points.

Room open 1 hour.
 
Ill be there , once ive had some chilli. Watch your bumbers im bringing the fire :D
 
hahaha well neljack, take it you understand as you are racing for DB MOTORSPORTS this round you are not eligible for independent points.

Room open 1 hour.

Yeah, to be honest, I just care about the Megane and the overall standings 👍:)

More than happy to help out DB MOTORSPORTS :sly:
 
I'll be there boys. Best of 1:23.297 though :(
 
Yeah, to be honest, I just care about the Megane and the overall standings 👍:)

More than happy to help out DB MOTORSPORTS :sly:

Remember to change your paint job then as well ;)
 
I'm watching race 1 from Knockhill last week in real life TOCA.:D
 
I'm watching race 1 from Knockhill last week in real life TOCA.:D

And I have not turned a wheel :D
 
You two really don't want to win? :dopey:

No we're just thinking of a masterplan to eliminate every driver who isn't in a dark blue Volvo, be careful out there Carbon.:p
 
Room open!
 
9 in so far, Megane's start 15 min!
 
I'm annoyed. Anyway BMW's are quick, I got screwed up but all in all good stuff. And BMW's will be penalised ahead of Monza. Also Stewards Panel topic is up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back