TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,542 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet but will inform when I can.
 
Knelly, check Stewards panel please.
 
Does anyone have a time for Monza yet, ive done a 2.02.258 with downforce on 20......
which leads me nicely onto, what downforce levels are best for Monza? :)

I'm guessing full.
 
I guess lowest...
 
I guess middle ground if it's dry.....
 
Ive no idea if the cars are aerodynamic enough for downforce levels to affect the top end. We'll see.
 
Ive tried all 3 of those, and none made a difference, but I think im gonna gonna with close to full, probs about 18.
 
Feel sorry for those guys running behind me at Monza ..... Let's just say my tyres smoke almost as much as I do ....... It's addictive you know :ouch:

Watched the replays yesterday .... seriously ..... I was the only one .... what am I doing wrong :scared:

EDIT : PS, results?
 
Knelly , you were in a Ford (same here) so either your diff was badly set up eg probably too slack accelaration or it was the suspension.
 
Knelly , you were in a Ford (same here) so either your diff was badly set up eg probably too slack accelaration or it was the suspension.

Could be all the above lol, I am terrible at finding what should be a good setup. Thanks mate, I'll be testing this week to try and couter it. Could be why I am so slow (other than being poor :grumpy: )
 
Knelly
Feel sorry for those guys running behind me at Monza ..... Let's just say my tyres smoke almost as much as I do ....... It's addictive you know :ouch:

Watched the replays yesterday .... seriously ..... I was the only one .... what am I doing wrong :scared:

EDIT : PS, results?

Must admit at times it was like you had some sort of James Bond smoke screen gadget going on!
 
Must admit at times it was like you had some sort of James Bond smoke screen gadget going on!

:lmao: It's all in my secret plan. Finish last in the first race (easy - other than maybe in front of Kiwi :sly: ), get on Pole for race 2 and blind you all going into the first corner with my secret, poisoness smoke screen. May use tear gas this week to effect all your eyes. The LSD gas seemed to only effect Kiwi's driving :crazy:
 
:lmao: It's all in my secret plan. Finish last in the first race (easy - other than maybe in front of Kiwi :sly: ), get on Pole for race 2 and blind you all going into the first corner with my secret, poisoness smoke screen. May use tear gas this week to effect all your eyes. The LSD gas seemed to only effect Kiwi's driving :crazy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Feel sorry for those guys running behind me at Monza ..... Let's just say my tyres smoke almost as much as I do ....... It's addictive you know :ouch:

Watched the replays yesterday .... seriously ..... I was the only one .... what am I doing wrong :scared:

EDIT : PS, results?

My tyres smoke way more then you do.:lol:

They smoked in that race, and in the V8's, and NASCAR road courses, and the WRS. Pretty much any time I race, I make the tyres smoke.:lol:

When I was behind you on Saturday, it was the first time I was actually behind a smoking car, and I didn't think it was to bad.
 
Has the changed weather race been confirmed for this weekends race?
 
All will be revealed at 9.15pm tonight approx, after I have finished in the BST V8's race. ;)
 
You guys don't have to worry about dealing with me at Laguna Seca, I'll be in London while you guys are racing.
 
You guys don't have to worry about dealing with me at Laguna Seca, I'll be in London while you guys are racing.

Mean Monza?
 
Done a 2.01.814 with downforce on 18.
 
driftking18594
You guys don't have to worry about dealing with me at Laguna Seca, I'll be in London while you guys are racing.

Might help your lag :lol:
 
Mean Monza?

No, actually, I'll be away from my PS3 on the 22nd of October, so I'll miss Laguna Seca.

EDIT: Scratch that. Won't be in London on the 22nd, because I can't get a passport without both parents being present...:/...stupid guards...
 
Last edited:
I can still only get late 2 minute one's :/
 
Monza:

Megane Race - Dry
TOCA Race 1 - Dry
TOCA Race 2 - Dry
TOCA Race 3 - Wet
 
Whoa! I wasn't expecting a need for a split strategy!
 
I guess no one's been taking pics of the events??
 
I guess no one's been taking pics of the events??

Not as of yet. Full results to come.

And stewards, check the panel please.
 
MrMulsanne
Not as of yet. Full results to come.

And stewards, check the panel please.

Yeah come on stewards
 
Can't check till I get home unless you want to pm me.
 
Results to come, had a few amendments to make...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back