TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,538 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, might have to miss the Megane race if thats ok? The racing is really close to my dinner time.

Edit: I'll see if I can make both races.

Edit: By the way, if somehow everyone gets a DNF apart from me, have I got a chance of winning? :D
 
Just a note, you'll lose out on a lot of action if you miss the Megane's, even though their leading packs have decreased in size through the first 3 races a little...
 
Just a note, you'll lose out on a lot of action if you miss the Megane's, even though their leading packs have decreased in size through the first 3 races a little...

Ill try and make it then. :sly:

But yeah. If everyone DNF'd by accident and nothing to do with me tampering with thier cars, can I still win the championship? :D
 
Ill try and make it then. :sly:

But yeah. If everyone DNF'd by accident and nothing to do with me tampering with thier cars, can I still win the championship? :D

Yeah haha

Sadly, seems unlikely ;)
 
Ill try and make it then. :sly:

But yeah. If everyone DNF'd by accident and nothing to do with me tampering with thier cars, can I still win the championship? :D

Race would probably be called off due to adverse circumstances.:)
 
1.08.260 my best time so far.
 
Stewards - sorry it took so long.
 
I broke into the 1:08's a couple of days ago, have not tried again since. It's a really hard track to learn in such a small space of time.

By the way, new avatar ftw???
 
By the way, new avatar ftw???

My reaction to the McLaren F1 being the proper road car and not the silly looking long nose GT. :D

EDIT: Whoops, that's not his "McLaren Face". Bit of a cockup there...
 
My reaction to the McLaren F1 being the proper road car and not the silly looking long nose GT. :D

EDIT: Whoops, that's not his "McLaren Face". Bit of a cockup there...

I bet it wasn't his McLaren face after he put it into a wall... More like :grumpy:
 
Fuuuuuu-riiiii... the points table is late :trouble:
 
Waiting on your response in stewards panel about the incident I raised mate. And Akmuq for that matter.
 
May be off fishing this Saturday lads, will let you know by tomorrow 👍
 
Couldn't sign in today due to an error message appearing on the screen, i'll try and find out which one it is tomorrow. I'll try and make it saturday but it really depends on if I can get PSN working to a decent level by moving the router around again.
 
Couldn't sign in today due to an error message appearing on the screen, i'll try and find out which one it is tomorrow. I'll try and make it saturday but it really depends on if I can get PSN working to a decent level by moving the router around again.

PSN has gone down for work for I believe.

Updated standings will follow tomorrow.
 
PSN has gone down for work for I believe.

Updated standings will follow tomorrow.

I managed to login for about an hour 👍
 
I won't be here on saturday evening so I'll have to give this one a miss annoyingly.
 
Lots of guys seem to be gone from this round... I smell easy points! :p
 
I would like for the PSN to be down saturday.:)
 
The championship leaders... are goners? Wow, this leaves a lot of things open.
 
Holy crap, I may finish last AND get podium this week. ;)

Death by Carbon will be moving up the standings for sure.
 
Holy crap, I may finish last AND get podium this week. ;)

Death by Carbon will be moving up the standings for sure.

Come testing sometime tomorrow, we need to enhance our teamwork abilities further and then we'll take a 1-2 win :sly:
 
Not 100% missing it, Id say 50/50 at best.
 
and not really TOCA related, but brought the BMW M3 GTR from the Used Garage dealership, oh my word, its amazing <3
 
and not really TOCA related, but brought the BMW M3 GTR from the Used Garage dealership, oh my word, its amazing <3

Those things are crazy when tuned to about 520pp with Sports Softs.

Faster than Elise 111r's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back