TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should b spending more time practicing with your NSX Carbon......... no wonder you`re struggling with her! Defector :lol::lol::lol:
 
Unless anything comes up on saturday, i'll be there.
 
I'm calculating that we might only get about 8 participants... That, however, coupled with my testing pace, gives me a rather good chance for my first ever NGTC win :p
 
So who could/is missing? Me, Sumo, Tom, Cunny?, GTP....
 
Im sure everyone will be there for Monaco ;)
 
It's gonna be crazy, but the worst part is that it looks like an 'akmuq track' :grumpy:
 
can't wait for saturday now.

Anyone want to join my lobby for some GT300? Been looking for a GT300 room for ages now and I think I'll just make my own.
 
It's gonna be crazy, but the worst part is that it looks like an 'akmuq track' :grumpy:

Monaco? 2 poles and a win in my last 2 online league rounds there.:D
 
I hopefully will be there , but getting "8002f281 serious error code" after the latest update.:scared: Just going to try and sort it out just now.

Stu
 
I hopefully will be there , but getting "8002f281 serious error code" after the latest update.:scared: Just going to try and sort it out just now.

Stu

:)
 
All stewards to panel please. We need to get a couple issues hammered put before we can release standings.
 
Saturday might be a no go for me, just off the phone to technical support and they say my PS3 has failed:tdown: They will collect it and give me a recon unit of same age etc for £110 with a "full 3 month warranty" Think Not. Just when it looked like there was good points to be had on Saturday as well.

Stu
 
Last edited:
Unsure whether I will make it even if I don't go fishing, some form of Flu Virus going around at the moment :sick:
 
Looks like stewards have finally agreed an outstanding issue so should be up soon. Sorry for delay guys.
 
Thank god, it has already taken an eternity plus a few minutes.

Tomorrow, in Megane Trophy, I shall rise from my bad win-less streak so... just watch out :sly:
 
Won't be racing tomorrow guys, off fishing again
 
Ill tell you guys tomorrow afternoon if im racing, still no idea.
 
new hard drive installed:tup: re-installing gt5 as we speak. 608mb update:sick:

Stu
 
OVERALL STANDINGS

overalln.png


INDEPENDENT STANDINGS

indy.png


TEAMS STANDINGS

teamf.png


MEGANE STANDINGS

meganev.png


~ I have swapped positions with Knelly in Race after it was adjudged I exceeded track limits after running wide at Parabolica on Lap 6 to shake his draft off.

~Kiwi has got a 15 point penalty Overall and in Independents
 
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
 
44 points down.:ouch:
 
Why does kiwi have a penalty?
 
Why does kiwi have a penalty?

Driving standards are not up to scratch... BTW is neljack racing for DB Motorsports tomorrow?
 
Driving standards are not up to scratch... BTW is neljack racing for DB Motorsports tomorrow?

If he's there the position is open for him...
 
First test and mid 1:10s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back