TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us gonna be happy when the BMW's are taken out for the next season :)

Are they? That's cool. :) So long as it isn't mid-season i'm happy 👍
 
Absolutely not mid-season.

Gonna be interesting to see which cars Nemo and Suljack are gonna choose, given that they're gonna be high-class championship favorites long before the season has even begun :dopey:
 
Absolutely not mid-season.

Gonna be interesting to see which cars Nemo and Suljack are gonna choose, given that they're gonna be high-class championship favorites long before the season has even begun :dopey:

Any changes will be made in Season 4. No more rules changes this season. BMW stay with +50kg, everyone else stays same.
 
Absolutely not mid-season.

Gonna be interesting to see which cars Nemo and Suljack are gonna choose, given that they're gonna be high-class championship favorites long before the season has even begun :dopey:

Hmmm... :sly:
 
Absolutely not mid-season.

Gonna be interesting to see which cars Nemo and Suljack are gonna choose, given that they're gonna be high-class championship favorites long before the season has even begun :dopey:

Love the changes of letters, Carbon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And thanks, but naaaah, We/I arent that good, I doubt we'll be favourites.
 
Love the changes of letters, Carbon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And thanks, but naaaah, We/I arent that good, I doubt we'll be favourites.

Both of your results would say otherwise 👍
 
A little note. None of the stewards, indeed no-one in TOCA knows anything about Season 4 cars. Like I said earlier, evolution rather revolution.
 
[Wrestler Voice] I'm looking directly at you, Sumo, you will lose this saturday!! I'm coming for you... [/Wrestler Voice]

Should be a good set of races though :)
 
I just like to speculate and overall act like a conspiracy theorist, even if it leads to my disappearance within a few days :sly:
 
Well I like to watch Star Wars upside down whilst rubbing a sandwich.

Your move, Carbonox...
 
"DARTH VADER WIN"

I have nothing else to say...
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*Throws Palpatine into the main reactor*

"Luke, I could survive but just kill me anyway."

"But you'll die!"

"Duh."
 
*Silence*
 
"Luke, I have made toast, have some"

"No Darth, it's a little on the dark side":sly:



I'll get my coat.
 
Dropped back to 1:00.8's... now doing 1.00.1's...
 
Hey guys, I just started up another series for GT1 cars (Z06, Ford GT, Lamborghini and Nissan GTR)

All of you are welcome. The series is very similar to this one I guess, Road cars tuned to be like thier real life race car siblings, except for I run it better than MrMulsanne... :sly:

I kid, thanks.
 
Gonna have to miss the next race. Gotta do some real world stuff.
 
WTF is real world?
 
15 rounds to go, who do you think is going to win?
 
So none of you checked out my FIA GT1 championship? :(

Link is in my sig if you couldn't find it...
 
So none of you checked out my FIA GT1 championship? :(

Link is in my sig if you couldn't find it...

I loved the ' of course I have a drive through' qoute ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back