TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,541 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom from DB Motorsports can't make 3 of the next 5 races for DB Motorsports and I will miss at least HSR.
 
Sounds like a drastically decisive factor in the team championship...
 
Sounds like we just have to keep our lead over MRT. Shouldn't be a problem ;)
 
tom from db motorsports can't make 3 of the next 5 races for db motorsports and i will miss at least hsr.

*cough* *cough* *argheeeeeeeeem*
 
How (and why) did ya remove all caps from Dan's post :dopey:


I was trying to get caps up but it wasnt appearing on my laptop :S

Odd :nervous:
 
*cough* *cough* *argheeeeeeeeem*

If you would like the place I will gladly accept. However, he is only way for 2 races for sure.
 
Death by Carbon may have an issue with that. We will need to consult. ;)
 
I can confirm the rumours are true and seek clarification from stewards to join DB MOTORSPORTS.
 
I can't allow that, because our team would suffer :lol:
 
I can confirm the rumours are true and seek clarification from stewards to join DB MOTORSPORTS.

I allow that. ;)
 
Oh dear. Pace has dropped off at Tskukba :(
 
Standings to come tomorrow, got a very busy week at moment :)
 
Announcement:

Myself and neljack are proud to announce the launch of our new team for next season:

VenoMMotorsport
(Sponsored by Durex and Pirelli, the best rubber in the world.)

neljack has agreed to his $1 a year deal which includes letting me through when I am within half a lap of him and handling all of the sponsor meetings whilst I hang around with the beautiful pit-girls.

We are currently working on a way to disguise the BMW as a Focus.
 
Announcement:

Myself and neljack are proud to announce the launch of our new team for next season:

VenoMMotorsport
(Sponsored by Durex and Pirelli, the best rubber in the world.)

neljack has agreed to his $1 a year deal which includes letting me through when I am within half a lap of him and handling all of the sponsor meetings whilst I hang around with the beautiful pit-girls.

We are currently working on a way to disguise the BMW as a Focus.



I knew I should have read the small print about wages and team orders.
 
Neljack, Lotus is faster than you, do you understand?

I'm still looking for sponsors. Gonna stay in the team business the following season as well :)
 
Hehe. Our colour will be BRG too :)
 
Announcement:

Myself and neljack are proud to announce the launch of our new team for next season:

VenoMMotorsport
(Sponsored by Durex and Pirelli, the best rubber in the world.)

neljack has agreed to his $1 a year deal which includes letting me through when I am within half a lap of him and handling all of the sponsor meetings whilst I hang around with the beautiful pit-girls.

We are currently working on a way to disguise the BMW as a Focus.

Interesting early news for 2012 and TOCA Season 4!!!
 
I have a fairly good idea of next season for me.:)
 
unfortunatly since my first test i havent put anymore time into this weekend ive been so focused on WSGTC Gt300 and its paying off only .3 behind GTP_Aderrrm in qually who is a legend! (he beats some of the very best like GTP_CSL and Wardez by over a second in qually!)
 
So hows is everyone looking for tomorrow?
 
Will be nice to see some cleaner racing in TOCA again. :)
 
A negative attitude at least doesn't help you any.
 
A negative attitude at least doesn't help you any.

I can't see how a positive attitude from my head would affect mine and everyone else's races. I don't want to be negative but I really thibk that i'm just being realistic. :(
 
NEGATIVITY IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE NEGATIVITY!

Just my bit of philosophy for today.
 
NEGATIVITY IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE NEGATIVITY!

Just my bit of philosophy for today.

I do not like negativity and was merely giving my negative opinion on the context.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back