TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,541 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Just sums his season up.

What does eceryone think of him right now though? I sometimes think the stewards are too harsh but then he goes and does something stupid, and something even worse.
 
What does eceryone think of him right now though? I sometimes think the stewards are too harsh but then he goes and does something stupid, and something even worse.

I think he is a sublime talent capable of being world champion a couple of more times, but the fact that the RB7 has been so much faster has made him more aggressive and consequently making more mistakes. The races he hasn't made mistakes in, you can see his aggressive driving, China and Nurburgring for example. Even in Singapore, after ruining his race, he made a fantastic recovery.
 
What does eceryone think of him right now though? I sometimes think the stewards are too harsh but then he goes and does something stupid, and something even worse.

Dont see how what Webber did to Hamilton in Singapore was that much different than the Hamilton/Massa incident.

Its not really the punishments that annoy me, its the consistancy from the Stewards, there just isnt any!
 
Add Schumacher at Monza/Hamilton on Alonso weeves at Malaysia too.
 
FIA are just corrupt and nannyish.

Yeah, I said nannyish.
 
Watch this, it's halarious

(Bear in mind that it's a spoof.)

 
Watch this, it's halarious

(Bear in mind that it's a spoof.)



:lol::lol::lol:

I do worry about the human race when people put time into making videos like that :crazy:
 
Add Schumacher at Monza/Hamilton on Alonso weeves at Malaysia too.

There were one or two moments when Schumacher crossed the line but generally I thought he was ok. Hamilton is just handling this season poorly I think, it all started on the saturday of the Monaco Grand Prix and it's been down-hill ever since...
I like his driving but he's just frustrating to watch right now.
 
:lol::lol::lol:

I do worry about the human race when people put time into making videos like that :crazy:

It's halarious, I thought. It's a spoof, the guy who made it is a Hamilton fan I think. "Massa congratulates Hamilton on a good race and Hamilton tells him not to touch his expensive overalls."

I died at that point.

 
I don't get why he was punished at Singapore though, that was blatant inconsistency.
 
It's halarious, I thought. It's a spoof, the guy who made it is a Hamilton fan I think. "Massa congratulates Hamilton on a good race and Hamilton tells him not to touch his expensive overalls."

I died at that point.



Hahaha

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot. How was keyboard cat made?
 
Yes it was. I don't understand, it was just a racing incident. Rosberg ran straight into the side of Perez (or Kamui, I can't remember) and got away with it.
 
Hahaha

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot. How was keyboard cat made?

Duh, someone recorded a cat playing the keyboard.
 
Are all the cars even now?
 
Either that or it's a dead cat with lots of mice inside moving the cats body...

[Charlie Sheen] Too much? [/Charlie Sheen]
 
No, just a cat wearing a shirt with some guys hand under each cat arm.
 
No, just a cat wearing a shirt with some guys hand under each cat arm.

I feel like such an idiot. It's just the cat looked so life like and I swore his eye moved.
12 years of education and it amounted to me questioning whether or not cats can play the piano.
 
I feel like such an idiot. It's just the cat looked so life like and I swore his eye moved.
12 years of education and it amounted to me questioning whether or not cats can play the piano.

Genuinely lol'd just then.
 
Uh, Lotus, have you started work on highlights from Monaco and the final round of GVS East yet?
 
Are all the cars even now?

I think the BMW, Volvo and Ford are, but the rest are unlikely to be even, well maybe the Honda.
 
Let's focus more on the Meganes, they look very interesting :sly:
 
Let's focus more on the Meganes, they look very interesting :sly:

Championship lead eh? Have you got poles in the last 2 rounds for the Meganes?
 
Not in Monaco, I can't drive a fast lap there :( Probably gonna lose quali in Tsukuba too, it's a weak course for me.
 
Not in Monaco, I can't drive a fast lap there :( Probably gonna lose quali in Tsukuba too, it's a weak course for me.

Tought you got pole there last season. Also, see if you can get another pole in the Meganes.:) That's 5, which was my total for the V8's last season.;)
 
Uh, Lotus, have you started work on highlights from Monaco and the final round of GVS East yet?

I am going to do the Grand Valley video this weekend, but I did not save the Monaco replays as they were depressing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back