- 1,351

- Sheffield
- Dan-F1Fan
No one learns the lesson, people ignore people like furi saying before races 'becareful, race safely etc'
Clearly just about no one learnt the lessons from Monaco that SHOULD have been learned..![]()
More penalties are needed.
No one learns the lesson, people ignore people like furi saying before races 'becareful, race safely etc'
Clearly just about no one learnt the lessons from Monaco that SHOULD have been learned..![]()
I like a bit of bumping n'all, but I prefer TOCA over stock car racing.....
More penalties are needed.
You see, when it's a narrow track*, people grow impatient. They know that they must get through others quickly or the leaders will escape, but there's barely any room so their attempts lead into crashes. True fact...
*=almost typed truck, lol...
God no, I doubt Stewards want to spend all week sorting it out....
People in this series are impatient at all tracks. It's not just the crashes, as these happen, few people apologise for incidents here even when they are blatantly at fault which shows a tital lack of resoect for fellow drivers. If the races in this series were perhaps a little long er then that might help the situation perhaps?
Ignore the spelling errors though. Do'h!
Alarm set for 5/6am tomorrow?![]()
Sure is, not making the same mistake as last year again. Watching both Qualifyings live and then falling asleep before the race. Yours set?
All 3 of them 👍
3! I need mine extra loud although it wakes up my family but it just merges into my dream. I don't get how I can stay asleep in an apparent nuclear meltdown?
ToCA's full of too much talk as is.... That is what's gotten kinda sad about it.Why didn't vtec even reply to anything? Either he was blind (very possible) or then he was an ignorant little bitch who simply wants to be penalized ASAP.
A few warning may be handed out to people via PM's. Any notification will be via PM to the person only.
News for next week:
HIGH SPEED RING!!!
Megane - Wet Race
TOCA - Dry races!
It appears he has been turned... to the dark side... He killed... younglings.
But RP would never... kill younglings?!
Oh eck!! I see Vtec is up to no good again my season 2 headaches were down to our Canadian freind warned you Furi. Time to toughen up fella theres still a good series underneath all the aggro.👍
Im sure the minority causing the trouble will get bored and not tun up soon. 👍
Was thinking about dropping in over the next 4 meetings if there was space as my weekends are clear for the next month, im afraid very afraid guess its a bad idea.![]()