TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news: Season 4 News Thread will be up within next week in Drivers Association.
 
All you have to do is watch me in Race 2 in chase cam to see vtec's heroic driving.
 
All you have to do is watch me in Race 2 in chase cam to see vtec's heroic driving.

Sent ya a TOCA Group Invite Lotus :)
 
Just watched the replay and saw it was actually RacerPaul who finished my race. Thanks for being cautious on the brakes! Oh wait, that would mean you actually respected other drivers.

But again, thanks to Vtec for holding me wide on the grass etc and generally ruining my race
 
RacerPaul
We wouldn't be on the same patch of tarmac anyway, I'd be so far ahead :lol:

Lol!
 
Just watched the replay and saw it was actually RacerPaul who finished my race. Thanks for being cautious on the brakes! Oh wait, that would mean you actually respected other drivers
You, me and Neljack. Track and car of your choice and I'll show you whats what

Totally clean, no contact, showdown. You two up for that?
 
RacerPaul
You, me and Neljack. Track and car of your choice and I'll show you whats what

Totally clean, no contact, showdown. You two up for that?

Can I watch?
 
I am totally up for that.
 
MrMulsanne
Thirded. Also I want to show that hooligan V8 SLS how to drive!!!

Pmsl all day long!!
 
Why don't we do this: Tsukuba, TOCA spec BMW's.
 
RacerPaul
Let's go. Can someone neutral host this please?

Let me know when

I'd be happy too!
 
Tuesday, 8pm, my lounge, TOCA Megane's, 8 laps? Like a proper Megane race?
 
C'mon, lets gooo! Now now now
 
How about tonight? 8pm, I'll host 👍
 
You, me and Neljack. Track and car of your choice and I'll show you whats what

Totally clean, no contact, showdown. You two up for that?


Well yeah but to prove what? I never said I was better than you, I just implied serveral times you're a dirty racer.
 
How about tonight? 8pm, I'll host 👍

Could work. I'll be running IROC and neljack, RP, and Lotus are not in that.
 
Come on, Furi's lounge right now
 
tombrooks97
How about tonight? 8pm, I'll host 👍

Monaro cup at 9 Tom are you in tonight?
 
Lol. What will this prove? Sure, right now if neljack can make it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back