TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,555 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone got there Redbull car? Or am i the only one not to have it anyway?

I haven't because I haven't been on.
 
Last edited:
I got one, also bagged a respectable lap time as well.
 
johnboy1112
Was thinking about dropping in over the next 4 meetings if there was space as my weekends are clear for the next month, im afraid very afraid guess its a bad idea.:nervous:

Team turbo could make an appearance?
 
Team turbo could make an appearance?

Depends on line up and weather Furi gives us the green flag ofcourse, just concerned i dont know many of the drivers obviously apart from the S2 veterans.:sly:
 
Team turbo could make an appearance?

Ya could if you want, High Speed Ring is Saturday, and will be a lot more fun then Tsukuba. Don't be scared off. :)
 
Ya could if you want, High Speed Ring is Saturday, and will be a lot more fun then Tsukuba. Don't be scared off. :)

Didn't we say that last week? Just saying...
 
Didn't we say that last week? Just saying...

I think next week it will be bad and they will be blaming the track for understeer or whatever.
 
Didn't we say that last week? Just saying...

Has anyone been kicked from T3 as yet?? Its a tricky balance for furi without doubt i just recall how at the end of T2 we were all told how tight T3 was going to be?? Season 2 seemed an altogether calmer series from the outside looking in and that was with fairly random rules??? Keep saying it MrM time to toughen up fella.👍
 
We'll be fine if certain people dont come..........
 
Has anyone been kicked from T3 as yet?? Its a tricky balance for furi without doubt i just recall how at the end of T2 we were all told how tight T3 was going to be?? Season 2 seemed an altogether calmer series from the outside looking in and that was with fairly random rules??? Keep saying it MrM time to toughen up fella.👍

Kiwi was booted for one race, a couple others are under serious review.
 
I'll consider quitting TOCA if vtec remains in.
 
Kiwi was booted for one race, a couple others are under serious review.

I think everyone should be under review to be honest including myself. The only people punsihed so far are those with widespread criticism or people less vocal on the forum.
I remember earlier this season I was punted off in the Megane's fairly clearly and despite asking for the stewards to look into it I was told very briefly,"You ran out of room Dan". I think there needs to be a more thorough investigation process rather than pushing the mess under the carpet.
 
A little rule I have always had - 1 driver is not bigger than the championship. Take that in and news will follow hopefully by tonight, there is some actions going to be taken.
 
So vtec is that bad then? Purely his driving and no-one elses?

I didn't really have much of a problem with anyone else, although someone hit into me in Race 2 which ended with me in the wall.
 
So vtec is that bad then? Purely his driving and no-one elses?

He is a 1st corner idiot, sideways punter, blocker and diver. Can it get any worse?
 
So vtec is that bad then? Purely his driving and no-one elses?

To be fair, some of the other maniacs at least had some control......


Anyone got a time for the HSR yet? :)
 
He is a 1st corner idiot, sideways punter, blocker and diver. Can it get any worse?

Hallelujah knew it wasnt just me that found vtec impossible!!:ouch:
 
He is a 1st corner idiot, sideways punter, blocker and diver. Can it get any worse?

The majority of people in this series are divers, 9 out of 10 practically. But all 3! There must only be a few of them.
 
So what are the stewards for as nothing seems to happen.
 
So what are the stewards for as nothing seems to happen.

Stewards this season have:

~Given a driver 2 warnings, then a ban and points penalty.
~Issued time penalties where appropriate.
~Swapped positions a couple times
~Discussed the cars and their competitiveness.

A lot happens but Stewards do not announce everything on this topic. PM is where a lot of matters happen.
 
Any chance I can have a free win as I was on for one vs Vtec in race 2...
 
Any chance I can have a free win as I was on for one vs Vtec in race 2...

In review. Give us 12 hours and we will have some verdicts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back