TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
  • 175,557 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesitation? I am just wondering why you have all of a sudden gone all "Keyboard Warrior" on us. We never questioned your pace, only your cleanness. But having said that, I was faster than you yesterday anyway.

I am up for it when neljack is on.
 
Hesitation? I am just wondering why you have all of a sudden gone all "Keyboard Warrior" on us. We never questioned your pace, only your cleanness. But having said that, I was faster than you yesterday anyway.

110% agreed.

Is there not away Paul can jut be blocked from this thread, delete comments etc?
 
So you two don't want to race now? I was going to show you my cleanliness too
 


:lol: I just think of this. I think there is no need to blow this out of proportion to be honest now guys.
 
Monaro cup at 9 Tom are you in tonight?

Hopefully, Bash should be as well, however with limited testing I doubt we'll be on the pace, if you feel like sending me a tune then that would be greatly appreciated :sly:

I'm sensing over eagerness...

:lol:
 
So you two don't want to race now? I was going to show you my cleanliness too

I am pretty sure I said I would race. Let me check... *Scrolls up* Yes I did say I would race. I am only waiting for neljack to come on too as a 1 on 1 is pretty boring.
 
Ok, I'm willing to wait till they grow a pair each

Lmao, plenty to say till it came to the crunch
 
Ok, I'm willing to wait till they grow a pair each

Lmao, plenty to say till it came to the crunch

No need for that RP. Thats enough please.
 
Ok, I'm willing to wait till they grow a pair each

Lmao, plenty to say till it came to the crunch

Why the harshness RP?
 
Was my post from a couple of pages ago removed?

Edit: found it, I worry about myself sometimes.

P.S. It's all kicking off again! Going to get myself some popcorn and enjoy this.
 
Lol I said I would race you. You do realise that GT5 is a game by the way?

"Let me show you that I can make my pixels on my TV move faster than yours... Oh what, you don't want to challenge my pixels? Pussy!!"

Yeah, doesn't sound great, does it?
 
Was my post from a couple of pages ago removed?

Not as I know of...

Because I don't like getting unjustified bad press

Everyone can have an opinion. Now everyone PM each other for flame wars, I'm not having this topic or series getting in trouble for out and out stupidity from ANYONE.
 
Whose lounge we going in then lotus?
 
Paul, Im not racing you, end of.

Now, keep the little dignity you have left, and stop commenting.
 
Whose lounge we going in then?

I just facepalmed harder than I ever have before.

I... Said... I... Would... Do... It... When... Neljack... Is... Online!!!

Understood?

Thanks.
 
Not as I know of...



Everyone can have an opinion. Now everyone PM each other for flame wars, I'm not having this topic or series getting in trouble for out and out stupidity from ANYONE.

Found it
 
I can vouch for Paul that he is a very clean racer, if he wasn't he wouldn't be in BST V8s,
As for toca maybe he was just racing how everybody else races(dirty) bit of payback maybe?
 
Guys, this is the BTCC TOCA thread. Please take this conversation somewhere else as between you all, you are completely ruining it. I mean, how many pages.

Please continue this through PM's.

Thank you.
 
I just facepalmed harder than I ever have before.

I... Said... I... Would... Do... It... When... Neljack... Is... Online!!!

Understood?

Thanks
Neljack has just bottled it :lol:
 
So are you guys having a race to solve an argument? Sounds like a duel to me. I don't really see how it would solve anything, sounds a little childish...
 
So are you guys having a race to solve an argument? Sounds like a duel to me
Well we were, but they're backtracking now

edit: Going to the shop, gimme 5
 
RacerPaul, You hit me off of the track in Race 2 on lap 12 whilst I was fighting for the lead. You ran neljack out of road in race 2 on lap 5. You also had contact with various other people according the the replay. I didn't really mind much until you started flaming away in the thread. A simple "Sorry for hitting you" would have been acceptable, but instead you go all Keyboard Warrior on us. Like I said, I am up for a race once neljack is on. I am sure he would do it.

I am not even going to talk about it anymore. Sorry everyone for thread spamming
 
chill-pill-demotivational-poster-12.jpg


ENOUGH. Or else I get moderator assistance. No-one's reputation is being enhanced here. ENOUGH.

And @ Knelly IT'S TOCA NOT BTCC!!!!!! :lol:
 
So Korean GP next week guys, who's going to win?
 
So Korean GP next week guys, who's going to win?

Vettel of course. Question is who is Hamilton going go get annoyed with :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back